I saw before people pump $30 Nia for their 1.8 L car

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
During recession conti cars pump $10 also have.
Hard truth

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

mel1888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some dun drive their car often or its their 2nd car. Sometimes juz need to top up

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When u r going msia for trip, sometimes u just top up small amount to make sure u can make it to jb gas station.

gentoro

Master Member
Reaction score
I borrow my dad's car - after driving a return trip, I top up $10 petrol also. So wats the big deal? Last time petrol was 1.5 or below time, I ever pump $5 also.

sanchin

Reaction score
Nothing wrong to pump whatever amount le I don't find it strange, some people will just pump enough for fuel efficiency. As in they don't use the cat often pump so much leave the petrol insde tank many days? Pump full tank carry extra weight?

Jumping into conclusion ppl no money is kind of wierd tho...

gentoro

Master Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong to pump whatever amount le I don't find it strange, some people will just pump enough for fuel efficiency. As in they don't use the cat often pump so much leave the petrol insde tank many days? Pump full tank carry extra weight?

Jumping into conclusion ppl no money is kind of wierd tho...
Yeah yeah, similarly ppl perception of ppl going in and out of pawnshop is poor - in fact they are the most smart in financial management and could be hoarding lotsa gold at home.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.