Recommend a complete mirrorless system (Micro Four Thirds interchangeable lens system camera)

Norman Chan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For a budget of S$3k , can I get a complete mirrorless system (Micro Four Thirds interchangeable lens system camera) with two zoom lens to cover focus length of 18mm (or less) to either 200mm or 300mm of a DSLR lens from any of the below brands?

1) Nikon
2) Canon
3) Olympus
4) Panasonic
5) Sony
6) FujiFilm

thsnco

Reaction score
Your post is a bit misleading, generally when you mention Micro Four Thirds interchangeable lens system camera, usually it refers to camera from Olympus or Panasonic. Other mirrorless camera brands mainly come with APS-C or Full Frame sensor.

I am a Fujifilm X-T1 user, so for a budget of $3k, I will recommend the Fujifilm X-T20 with kit lens XF18mm-55mm ($1,999) and the XF55mm-200mm ($1,199) to meet your requirement. The prices shown are the listed price, so I believe you will definitely get a better deal if you make your purchase from any of the reputable camera shops mentioned in the forum.

sadboy

Master Member
Reaction score
https://www.lazada.sg/products/olym...42.searchlist.list.79.6223fd5b7GoMf4&search=1

Looking at this Olympus package...I like the LED screen can be turn out.

I am using this camera and love the image output and the 5-Axis In Body Image Stabilization.

CqpXv3f.jpg

The thing about M43 is the compact body which allow me to bring 2 lens along when I go for holiday.

sadboy

Master Member
Reaction score

Ryanpascual

Reaction score
LOOKING FOR FUJIFILM XT-2

LOOKING FOR
XT2 BODY S$1100
BATTERY GRIP S$200
FUJINON 50MM S$400

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.