*Official* Forex Trading thread. (DYODD advised) - Part 2

commach

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
It quite strange. Mod allows Mr.Canberra to make insulting remarks on other users.

Yeah only he can ask mod ban people not the other way round. You mean you didn't notice all this while?

Don't pass loose statement so soon. I will get to the bottom of it and action will be taken against those violated the TOS or house rules.

I've never met anyone in this sub forum, no strings attached nor bad blood with any particular member. My SOP of investigation are usually thorough and search all replies of the member, violator could end up with 36 points permanent banned with enough offending posts/replies without going through t-banned. No action this far does not equate to favoritism or taking sides, neither am I under the payroll of any particular member.

Thus, keep your comments for the time being.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
happy listen, not happy dun listen lor.
alot other forex gurus give tips some can huat they haolian, some hit stop loss they keep quiet.:s13:

Even though I don't really follow FX, at least Mr Canberra is honest about his trades. And he is willing to share openly. I think that's the spirit of sharing in the forum.

Some other guys are just trying to "sell" or don't have anything useful to share.

I propose to lock this thread. The other thread is more meaningful.

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Even though I don't really follow FX, at least Mr Canberra is honest about his trades. And he is willing to share openly. I think that's the spirit of sharing in the forum.

Some other guys are just trying to "sell" or don't have anything useful to share.

I propose to lock this thread. The other thread is more meaningful.

I have read the 6 pages. Can you quote something he share that is useful other then his many chua sai post? So how is that thread meaningful? What you are doing is creating more bad blood. If you got nothing to share I propose you just don't post anything.

Ai zai lah swee! :D

Chua sai boy still wearing diapers! :s13:

Last edited:

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If sharing -300+ pips positions is meaningful you should stay in that thread. Why close here? I think it's two different crowd.

Many people are been abused here by Canberra and yourself and many other clones and therefore they left. I really hope that other traders will come in and give insights and promote healthy discussion. Calling people snakeoil salesman is not someone mature will do. I am sure you would agree.

Mr. Wood

Banned
Reaction score
If sharing -300+ pips positions is meaningful you should stay in that thread. Why close here? I think it's two different crowd.

Many people are been abused here by Canberra and yourself and many other clones and therefore they left. I really hope that other traders will come in and give insights and promote healthy discussion. Calling people snakeoil salesman is not someone mature will do. I am sure you would agree.

i thot the snakeoil salesman thingy was started by fcs. :s11:

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I think you still don't get it.

It's not the end results that matter. It's the spirit of sharing that matters. ie share a new open/short position.

As a reader, he/she can judge if the trading ideas are good or not.

Good if most calls are profitable. If the trading ideas are all losers, why would anyone follow?

Snake oil salesmen are those that boast profitable positions only or try to horse back canon.

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

It's not the end results that matter. It's the spirit of sharing that matters. ie share a new open/short position.

Good if most calls are profitable. If the trading ideas are all losers, why would anyone follow?

Snake oil salesmen are those that boast profitable positions only or try to horse back canon.

Those who try to "blog" their trades also f*** by you all. Win already lor everything also you say.

ExtremeWays

Banned
Reaction score

I am only interested in how you guys manage risks in your trade and position sizing i.e. The second order thinking.

Only amateurs are interested in what you buy. These people should go join Canberra and aw bro because they don't have original ideas on their own. Thus need to copy others.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.