Xiaomi Mi Max - Part 2

Techno Pride

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have already unlocked bootloader and installed Eu ROM without root. Using the phone for some time.

Now I reboot into recovery TWRP in order to install SuperSU. But TWRP keeps telling me failed to decrypt data and unable to mount storage.

I am somewhat reluctant to wipe everything at the moment, since I:ve little spare time.

SuperSU installs fine using the same method on a Redmi 4x. Not sure what's up with the Mi Max helium.

EDIT: changed to the latest version of TWRP from official website. It now works fine

Last edited:

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
depending on anyone letting go miMax1 ( spoilt board/battery acceptable) cheap² mah. PM if in CNY charity mood..haha

got it, $100, good condition, thks carouseller.
Save the airship,wait, screwdriving, prying. lose the learning.

Too many trying to sell at $180 for a $250 export phone from 2 years ago. Local sets with expired warranty = used export sets. $100-130, about fair, just my 2cents.

Last edited:

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got it, $100, good condition, thks carouseller.
Save the airship,wait, screwdriving, prying. lose the learning.

Too many trying to sell at $180 for a $250 export phone from 2 years ago. Local sets with expired warranty = used export sets. $100-130, about fair, just my 2cents.

100 is consider not bad if on good condition. But battery dun expect that it's still at the top condition.

But still its more in willing buyer and seller. If you find that the pricing the seller is selling just not good for u then go for another seller. That's all to it. Unless you are in a hurry or no other choice den see if he/she can negotiate or not.

Last edited:

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2 year old model!:s8:

Not more than $100 for 110% perfect used set. Not more than $150 for brand new set. :s22:

Other than that! Ask the sellers ownself cook and eat carrot head for CNY!:D:s13:

Last edited:

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just checking if anyone have issues with with the latest update? like battery drain sound become lower etc?

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just checking if anyone have issues with with the latest update? like battery drain sound become lower etc?

Speaker volume did decrease a bit compared to previous rom. :)

As for battery, no idea! It's okay to me!

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Speaker volume did decrease a bit compared to previous rom. :)

As for battery, no idea! It's okay to me!

thx for the headsup, not sure to update my dad's phone or not. since he didnt complain any issues at all though.

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
100 is consider not bad if on good condition. But battery dun expect that it's still at the top condition.

But still its more in willing buyer and seller. If you find that the pricing the seller is selling just not good for u then go for another seller. That's all to it. Unless you are in a hurry or no other choice den see if he/she can negotiate or not.

as you know many use as 'backup phone'. Glad cosmetics and battery in excellent condition, at least better than mine before it shattered. Fast & easy seller.

Last edited:

luei74

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there's NO WhatsApp light notification after upgraded to 9.2.1.0....Been trying the setting for few days still unable to resolve.... Anyone able to bring back the notification led light?

Sent from https://sg.carousell.com/figo007/ using GAGT

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recap, where to set specific apps allowed/denied background data? can't seem to find.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there's NO WhatsApp light notification after upgraded to 9.2.1.0....Been trying the setting for few days still unable to resolve.... Anyone able to bring back the notification led light?

Sent from https://sg.carousell.com/figo007/ using GAGT

Strange! :s11:

My WahstApp LED Noti is working fine on official 9.2.1.0 leh!

My WhatsApp LED Noti works fine too on the other set running eu rom 9.2.1.0.

Shib

Reaction score
Seems like they fixed one thing then another thing broken...

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.