SUTD / SIT / UniSIM 2017-2018 Intake

Applying for any of the new universities?

• SUTD

Votes: 32 16.5%
  • SIT

Votes: 94 48.5%
  • UniSIM

Votes: 50 25.8%
  • NOPE! I only go for TOP uni (NUS, NTU, SMU)! =P

Votes: 52 26.8%

• Total voters

SpillingTheT

Reaction score
Applied for SUTD with 5 sem CGPA of 3.69. Got rejected :(
What are the chances I can appeal successfully with my new cGPA of 3.73?

Should be possible. It's all in your appeal letter.

On the side note, any sutd students know about the Integrated Learning Program (ILP)? I'm deciding between working and enrolling early for ILP. Would like some insights on ILP before making a decision.

haidoof

Reaction score
I have 3 GPA, what is the GPA requirement for SUSS full time courses

HI, I have 3 GPA for 5 sem, I was wondering what is the GPA requirement to get into SUSS courses like HR management, supply and chain management?

Brackishbony

Reaction score
Updating this thread for 2018 applications:

Admissions
SUTD:
A Levels/IB/NUS High - open now till 19 March 2018
Poly Dip - open now till 12 March 2018

SIT:
ALL - open now till 19 March 2018

SUSS:
ALL - open now till 19 March 2018

Ghostrider

Reaction score
What are the in trend course to take for this year intake?

Pharmaceutical
Aeronautical Engineering
Biomedical Engineering
Information systems
Cybersecurity
Data analytics.

Not sure still have other.

happygal123

Reaction score
Hi, JC kid here.
My grades are: H2-CDE, GP-D, PW-B.
Do u think I stand a chance to be shortlisted for interview for SUSS this year?

nowheretogo

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm interested in studying Social Work and Early Childhood Education in SUSS. Also considering Human Resource Management. My A levels grades are really bad: CDD/C GP C PW B HCL A. I didn't have any outstanding CCA achievements and leadership positions, not much community involvement too...Do I stand a chance in the above 3 courses? Anyone who has been through the interviews and/or selection tests would like to share your experience? Any helpful information is greatly appreciated. Thank you :)

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm interested in studying Social Work and Early Childhood Education in SUSS. Also considering Human Resource Management. My A levels grades are really bad: CDD/C GP C PW B HCL A. I didn't have any outstanding CCA achievements and leadership positions, not much community involvement too...Do I stand a chance in the above 3 courses? Anyone who has been through the interviews and/or selection tests would like to share your experience? Any helpful information is greatly appreciated. Thank you :)

low chance for full time courses. Try applying for SIM as a backup as it's unlikely you'll secure a placing at the local uni.

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score

both course is under HDSS faculty of suss. so might be difficult as this HDSS is the flagship school of suss now. but can try ah..who knows right?>

askacchou

Reaction score
Hello :) Has anyone that applied for SUSS Supply Chain Management FT course been notified about an interview yet?

nauxuhswol

Reaction score
HI, I have 3 GPA for 5 sem, I was wondering what is the GPA requirement to get into SUSS courses like HR management, supply and chain management?
Heard that min. GPA for SUSS is 3.2 but not sure if its accurate or not :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.