[Official Thread] Ringgit Exchange Rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

navarro_t

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In komtar now...the abmann rate is 2.95..

Dm72Onwl.jpg

Sent from lalaland using GAGT

aLeX84

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't bother buying large quantities now.. alot of people waiting for better rate after CNY. I just came back from KL and some moneychangers in KL Sentral and surrounding areas have already started to stop offering SGD or quote ridiculous rates like buy SGD for RM2.88 and sell SGD for RM3. I think they don't have enough SGD on hand alr. Only change what you need for now.

https://cashchanger.co/singapore is so far the best website for checking SG rates. Rates tend to be better in SG compared to JB, based on my observation over the last few months. JB moneychangers all seem to offer chop carrot head rates :s8:

livingston

Reaction score
hi, can i know where is the best remittance rate in singapore, currently the DBS remit the rate is so bad, 2.93 while you can get 2.97 according to cashchanger,
thus may i know any other better remittance rate in singapore?

aLeX84

Master Member
Reaction score
Dun change with moneychanger, they only give chop carrot head rate :vijayadmin: I rather post on forum to ask fellow bros and sis whether they got extra ringgit they don't need and want to sell back. It's a win-win situation for both buyer and seller as most of the time we can mutually agree on a satisfactory rate, no one will profit or lose much due to the small band that the ringgit is trading at now.

In short, trade with your fellow forummers is better :s12:

cc2mss5

Reaction score
Dun change with moneychanger, they only give chop carrot head rate :vijayadmin: I rather post on forum to ask fellow bros and sis whether they got extra ringgit they don't need and want to sell back. It's a win-win situation for both buyer and seller as most of the time we can mutually agree on a satisfactory rate, no one will profit or lose much due to the small band that the ringgit is trading at now.

In short, trade with your fellow forummers is better :s12:
Anyone want to sell ringgit?

If yes, I can collect from you

Sent from Somewhere Out There using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.