sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OG basement gt mini food court
is Jap food court
gt 2 new ramen stalls
gt 1 I tried, is hokkai style ramen, i google the shop name,
apparently quite famous
but imo, too salty, no lava egg, maybe due is the shoyou flavor, if go again will try shio

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OG basement gt mini food court
is Jap food court
gt 2 new ramen stalls
gt 1 I tried, is hokkai style ramen, i google the shop name,
apparently quite famous
but imo, too salty, no lava egg, maybe due is the shoyou flavor, if go again will try shio

for a while i tot u meant OG singapore in orchard... then i tot shouldn't it be donki...? and then i realized OG refers to orchard gateway and not the departmental store... :s13:

regards,
wacky

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for a while i tot u meant OG singapore in orchard... then i tot shouldn't it be donki...? and then i realized OG refers to orchard gateway and not the departmental store... :s13:

regards,
wacky

my bad, suppose to be “OC” - Orchard Central

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol latest episode on Koizumi focuses on the Ramen museum in Shin Yokohama :eek: German and NY ramen the star with hiyashi ramen. :eek:

Sent from LENOVO P2 using GAGT

LiquidShaDow

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pepper King from Ramen Nagi

ramen%2Bnagi_pepper%2Bking.JPG

noelnoel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any ramen stall jiro ramen similar to the now closed menya shinchan that used to be in Robertson quay?

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any ramen stall jiro ramen similar to the now closed menya shinchan that used to be in Robertson quay?
Still vividly remember menya shinchan and their mountain of veges :eek: too bad gone liao :(

Sent from LENOVO P2 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.