Chelsea Forum (Stamford Bridge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate10002000

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Welcome all Chelsea supporters to voice out their opinion in this thread.

Last edited:

Mankul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol ..... I've seen many chelsea team threads gone to the abyss in this forum. hahha

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Ultimate10002000 said:
Welcome all Chelsea supporters and haters to voice out their opinion in this thread.
Why can't u just bump up the previous thread instead of starting a new one? It happened bcos u didn't bother to search the ******* Football Forum. :s22: :s22: :s22: :s22:

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13: :s13: :s13:

chelsea is the team every epl team wants to beat.

dnsfpl

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yet another chelsea thread but not enough cfc supporter to bump upzzzz

cheapos

Reaction score
tired lah wan to dig out the old one... so many pages behind... saw this one soooooo

CHELSEA TO WIN THE TITLE!!! :D

Ultimate10002000

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok dudes Chelsea had move 10 points clear and is quite safe currently at the top of the table. Chelsea had really perfom very well recently and got a couple of clean sheet....well done. But nonetheless Arsenal and Man U is still doing their best to keep up. So Chelsea still got alot to do and hope they can stay at the top till the end.

spinelli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kiwi8 said:
Why can't u just bump up the previous thread instead of starting a new one? It happened bcos u didn't bother to search the ******* Football Forum. :

he's a PCW.look,he post at every thread thats avaliable here.offering opinons in every threads,voice his opinons in every team threads.im getting abit irritated :s27:

Ultimate10002000

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whats wrong with me voicing opinions....why cant i say and respond in all thread ? Is it against the law ? and you got a problem with it ?

Ultimate10002000

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dont anyhow label people ler .... Spinelli.....very rude you know. I like to post more is my problem nothing to do with you. No right to control.

spinelli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kiwi8 said:
Why can't u just bump up the previous thread instead of starting a new one? It happened bcos u didn't bother to search the ******* Football Forum.

he's a PCW thats why :s27: .knn can come into this forum and see his name on every thread knn.he sibei jui opinons on all football threads

Ultimate10002000

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
spinelli said:
he's a PCW thats why :s27: .knn can come into this forum and see his name on every thread knn.he sibei jui opinons on all football threads

Arh...you stupid asshole got so much criticism..i think you got some attitude problem. I got lots of opinions cannot arh. Mind your own business.

kelpsh

Reaction score
aiyaa... 3 weeks ago.. there was this 2 other epl rival managers talk alot want to play mind games on chelsea dropping pts over the christmas la, this and that... how ironic that the very same managers' teams are the ones actually dropping pts... ;)

Ultimate10002000

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is like that one la in the soccer world. Play too much mind game is a form of redundacy. Should spend more time on strategies and team motivation. That 2 managers is super lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.