Lian Li Casing user gallery

od00bo

Reaction score
Old model w/o front usb been using it since 09th oct 01. Getting dirty and abit yellowish... :D

Pc70a.jpg

Pc70b.jpg

od00bo

Reaction score
ragnarok95 said:
Must take care of your rig.

How do you guys clean your aluminum casing to make it shine again? Esp those stubborn dirt and yellowish stain? What's the best way to do it? :)

CrUeL

Reaction score
od00bo said:
How do you guys clean your aluminum casing to make it shine again? Esp those stubborn dirt and yellowish stain? What's the best way to do it? :)
use Autosol! :D

Gabro

Reaction score
CrUeL said:
it's the radiator for my liquid cooling... :D

oic
missed out those green tubes
and u still using that toot icute PSU on ur new rig?

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
raysusan, are u using the first bezel? Can sell it to me or i exchange my plain one with u can bo :D

KenQuek

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lianli_0011.jpg

This is my dear lianli pc70. Bought at $390 very long ago. Don't want to show the internals, damn dusty hehe...

And those wondering why i have so many cd/dvd rom drives, yes they have purposes as i wacked them and abused them. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.