FAQ

cool_lai

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i not underage lah....haha

20 years old can take any liao..
but some cert like CISSP needs experience then they allow you to take...but ppl say can fake through

jona78

Reaction score
What is the TK software's full name and where can i dl it?

--
Q: I have little or no experience with so and so, can i pass?
A: depends if you want to do it the legal or illegal way
legal: study and take exam
illegal: use some 'help' such as TK..note: TK accuracy are decreasing now a days, so make sure you read up other things as well

Q: If i feel that a answer in TK is wrong, can i post here?
A: yes, however, if no one answer you, please be patient. also, the reply we give are our own opinion and are not 100% right.

Q: Where can i download TK
A: don't be lazy and find yourself

Q: I need crack for so and so software, can anyone give me a link?
A: find yourself, if that software is popular, you're sure to find it

wendycsk

Reaction score
Hi, you all mentioned Sybex book.. but can i know does Sybex books include everything inside.. i mean like all exams traning materials? And where should i get it?

alosia

Reaction score
but there are so many modules to takefor mcse 2003. which are the popular ones or I should say easy to pass and useful.... :s12:

Is it more useful and easier if I take MCSE 2000 then upgrade to MCSE 2003 and will there be penalty for every qns I answer wrongly

cht_awayfromhome

Reaction score
jona78 said:
What is the TK software's full name and where can i dl it?

--
Q: I have little or no experience with so and so, can i pass?
A: depends if you want to do it the legal or illegal way
legal: study and take exam
illegal: use some 'help' such as TK..note: TK accuracy are decreasing now a days, so make sure you read up other things as well

Q: If i feel that a answer in TK is wrong, can i post here?
A: yes, however, if no one answer you, please be patient. also, the reply we give are our own opinion and are not 100% right.

Q: Where can i download TK
A: don't be lazy and find yourself

Q: I need crack for so and so software, can anyone give me a link?
A: find yourself, if that software is popular, you're sure to find it
i dun think that TK is getting inaccurate, in fact, there is a newer release of TK for ccna exams, not too sure. there's the prob with the legal issue, a joke is going around that TK is "less than legal", well... thats going out of point :D

the reason could be that while the questions are largely similar, its slightly modified. someone told me that it is a record of question taken by people who have had actually gone for the test, and TK paid these people to rmb them, and because ultimately, it is a collective memory of a bunch of people, there is bound to be some errors here and there. so you can use TK but u'll hv to spot the errors urself, unless some good soul's willing to post every mistakes that was spotted :s8:

hitmen

Master Member
Reaction score
Wireless Certification
--------------------------

Q) I interested in wireless network admin. Any certifications?
A) CWNA -- http://http://www.cwne.com/cwna/index.html.
Cisco WLANSE --http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/certprog/testing/current_exams/9E0-576.html
Cisco WFLANE --
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/certprog/testing/current_exams/9E0-581.html

Q) Hmm..ok...recognised or not?
A) CWNA -- This is the only vendor-netural certification, which provide you a solid foundation on wireless technology. Highly recommended if you going for Cisco wireless certification. In SG, not yet pick up but as more awareness on Wi-Fi products, industry players expect this certification would be a must. http://www.cwne.com/about/industry_standard.html
Cisco -- Needless to say.

Q) Any differences?
A) CWNA is more like a foundation brick. Cover a lot of theory concepts, furthermore vendor-netural.
Cisco WFLANFE is more for onsite engineers, who need to administrate Cisco Aironet base stations. Therefore expect the testing more on Aironet software administration, features and antennas. Need CCNA as a pre requsite.
Cisco WLANSE is more for pre-sales who involved in design/conceptation of wireless campus. Need CCDA as a pre requiste.

Q) How should I go about it?
A) If you can pick up things fast while onsite, you can try WFLANFE. If you are a newbie in wireless industry, try CWNA. If you are good in maths, try WFLANSE.

Q) I still blur leh.
A) PM me for any enquires.

Disclaimer : I am not working for any training providers nor employed by these companies. This is purely from my learning experiences.

What is Cisco WFLANFE ?

buibuisnail

Reaction score
hi all, ok. i'm just breaking into IT line doing desktop support. if i move on later which is better, server side or network side? i tried jumping e gun by reading ccna but got lost after 1st chapter.

i tried reading networking for beginners but after e OSI model only i also lost, like all e data is really can be sub into further levels i got totally confuse.

can some expert give me a hand? many thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.