Razer Users Official Thread...

denniszz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OKK77 said:
Input devices like keyboard and mice should be more or less self-contained. (-;

Razer Mouse is difference from normal mouse, it accept programable buttons and do have on the fly feature to adjust the dpi of the mouse according to your needs, such as surfing web, play MRPG, Play FPS... you need difference setting to use in difference application. ;)

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
spoonatic said:
Nice! how much is it? i not a gamer but just attracted to the design... SLS have?
Should have drop to around $90 or less by now just as the Diamondback drop to $72 now.

spoonatic

Reaction score
if the price is reasonable for me, might consider getting it. My MS optical mouse use 6 yrs liao still going strong tho..

OKK77

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
denniszz said:
Razer Mouse is difference from normal mouse, it accept programable buttons and do have on the fly feature to adjust the dpi of the mouse according to your needs, such as surfing web, play MRPG, Play FPS... you need difference setting to use in difference application. ;)

The side buttons work as back and forward, either by default or because I programmed my MX1000 as such. Need of different sensitivity for different situations is very subjective. On-the-fly adjustment is more distractive than productive most of the time. And I don't want Razer software and Logitech software wreaking havoc!

Dyles

Master Member
Reaction score
denniszz said:
Did you press and hold the button on the bottom until you plug in the Copperhead into the USB port?

If you are the first time then step 6 will appear, if not skip until Step 11 to contiune.

this is NOT my first time..
however, my first time doing it screwed up and hence it appears as though i had installed it..
therefore now i'm stuck at step 6 as theres no such device installed but it behaves as though there is... hence i'm now stuck at step 6...

[Basically, i followed from step 1-6 and then since the "found new hardware" was not shown, i go straigth to step 11 and then next ting i know is upgrade failed]

any1 help pls?

Btw, Copperhead is on ALWAYS ON mode.. and i've the habit of leaving my PC on 24/7 in other words, my mouse also 21/7 always on.. is this safe? or shd i unplug the mouse so as not to strain it?

oh ya, i also noticed no warrenty card inside..
then the website also closed the warrenty..
so no more warrenty for razer mouse?

[Edit: i realised that the prob. lies in my PC thinking tat the driver is installed. Therefore, i've tried flashing from another PC and it worked. However, i would still appreciate if some1 can help me solve this ^^]

Last edited:

denniszz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dyles said:
this is NOT my first time..
however, my first time doing it screwed up and hence it appears as though i had installed it..
therefore now i'm stuck at step 6 as theres no such device installed but it behaves as though there is... hence i'm now stuck at step 6...

[Basically, i followed from step 1-6 and then since the "found new hardware" was not shown, i go straigth to step 11 and then next ting i know is upgrade failed]

any1 help pls?

Btw, Copperhead is on ALWAYS ON mode.. and i've the habit of leaving my PC on 24/7 in other words, my mouse also 21/7 always on.. is this safe? or shd i unplug the mouse so as not to strain it?

oh ya, i also noticed no warrenty card inside..
then the website also closed the warrenty..
so no more warrenty for razer mouse?

[Edit: i realised that the prob. lies in my PC thinking tat the driver is installed. Therefore, i've tried flashing from another PC and it worked. However, i would still appreciate if some1 can help me solve this ^^]

If you need help to flash the mouse firmware, please bring down to Ban Leong, we will help you. By the way, the warranty will be based on the receipt, so keep it until you wanna cliam the warranty. ;)

maxxtro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Diamondback salamander red user..
my diamondback wordings fading :sad:

hammee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
denniszz said:
Then I will put in my car first... anytime I see you can pass to you. ;)
Diamondback Plasma.... The only bad thing is i am using a barracuda lite

shinobiIII

Reaction score
Using a DB red here. but I think my func surface is wearing out or something, some parts when I move over it the mouse will have like a sandy rough feeling.

btw whats the difference between eXactmat and the mantis speed/control mat?

if there was a Mantis Jr that would be nice ... the current mantis is HUGE :s13:

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i using a DB LE edition razer mouse.. been so good so far... but one question.. what do u use to clean the mouse ?? especially the rubber surfaces?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.