Who are the Klipsch owners in this forum?

mmatrix

Master Member
Reaction score
MoDiE said:
Yes!!! my klipsch PM 2.1 are ok liao!!! brought to this uncle in amk central hawker centre there.. he fixed it in 1 hour.. cost me $40

seems like the whole speaker the soft material cracked and was hitting the grill...looks like an easy job.. :(
Good for ya.. Mine is the circuit board got burnt and the replacement cost me $40..

MoDiE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i guess bo bian la.. so heavy the subwoofer.. carry far then i no transport..so near my house this shop.. so bo bian..

anyway, if i wanna sell this set of speakers how much would it fetch? thinking of downgrading.. hehe

Sauron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
add me! add me!!

extremely satisfied gmx a2.1 user here !!

(just upgraded from stock cables to qed original then downgraded to monster xp nw)

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MoDiE said:
i guess bo bian la.. so heavy the subwoofer.. carry far then i no transport..so near my house this shop.. so bo bian..

anyway, if i wanna sell this set of speakers how much would it fetch? thinking of downgrading.. hehe

How old is the set? Thinking of getting one PM 2.1

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sauron said:
add me! add me!!

extremely satisfied gmx a2.1 user here !!

(just upgraded from stock cables to qed original then downgraded to monster xp nw)

Same speakers here.

Me using Canare 4S8.

MoDiE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
charleslin said:
How old is the set? Thinking of getting one PM 2.1
haha... i fixed my subwoofer liao.. $40.. now working fine already...solid

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just calculated and it will cost about $330 to import a Klipsch Promedia 2.1 from USA.

How much is the transformer for 240V to 110V?

mcking

Reaction score
MoDiE said:
Yes!!! my klipsch PM 2.1 are ok liao!!! brought to this uncle in amk central hawker centre there.. he fixed it in 1 hour.. cost me $40

seems like the whole speaker the soft material cracked and was hitting the grill...looks like an easy job.. :(

To repair those electronics stuff, think Simlim Tower still lower than other places.

Next time you guys can try the shop at 3rd floor or 4th floor near escalator. They repair the things for around S$20+

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.