HoNg KoNg TrIp...Hooray!!~~

ascdf13

Master Member
Reaction score
wenghao said:
i not really looking into the cheapest one. Even those like SGD100+ per nite for a room of 3 is still consider affordable for me.

u can try www.yesinn.com but its at fortress hill 2 stops from causeway bay... stayed there 2 weeks ago when i went to hk..nice n clean place to stay in.. cost for me is 400hkd for 2 per night.. think for ur case 100+ sgd for 3 during june shouldnt b a problem..

:)

dolphingalgal

Reaction score
wah!! so good...i have to wait till august ler..must share with us your trips in HK ya!!~~

let me know places and foods that i cannot miss ohh!!!

how muxh u paid for the package? going through agent or book separately by urself?

dolphingalgal

Reaction score
anyone will go there in August? heard from the agent that normally flight price will drop around July coz not many ppl will go travel during that time..still wonder should i book now or after the june holiday?????

guesswho80

Reaction score
Seraquiel said:
hmmm i will be flying to n fro from macau... but then going to hk via ferry .... wondering if 2 lugguage is ok for the ferry... hmm

Do let me know the details of the cost of the whole journey coz planning to travel by this way to Hong Kong also most impt is how much does it cost to travel from macau airport to ferry and then ferry from macau to hong kong n vice versa. Thanks.

CharmanderWong

Reaction score
guesswho80 said:
Do let me know the details of the cost of the whole journey coz planning to travel by this way to Hong Kong also most impt is how much does it cost to travel from macau airport to ferry and then ferry from macau to hong kong n vice versa. Thanks.
Depends on where u board ur ferry (HK Shun Tuk or Kowloon HarbourCity). i got a deal of HK$250 two way once from a travel agent. Just take a cab from ferry terminal to airport and vice versa, cost a bit more then taking a bus but much more convient with luggages.

zaxh81

Reaction score
dolphingalgal said:
anyone will go there in August? heard from the agent that normally flight price will drop around July coz not many ppl will go travel during that time..still wonder should i book now or after the june holiday?????
i will be there mid august. :look:

kakaBoBo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
will be going over next week.
staying in dorset seaview.
4d3n include disney land 643 by CX.

roger_koh81

Reaction score
dolphingalgal said:
so cheap??? where u get this agent???? can give me his contact???

It's not too cheap in my opinion. I have booked dorsett seaview for my upcoming tour to HongKong end of May also. Costs for 4 nights = 448

3 nights dorsett seaview = 448/4 * 3 = 336 = 118 per person.
118 + 70 (disneyland tix) = 188

The 643 is inclusive of tax? 643 - 188 = 455.

I flying by jetstar so it's definitely cheaper. =)

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
roger_koh81 said:
It's not too cheap in my opinion. I have booked dorsett seaview for my upcoming tour to HongKong end of May also. Costs for 4 nights = 448

btw i do a chk on online direct booking with dorsett seaview at end May, 1 nite = S$99.44 ( HK$400 + 13% tax)

http://www.dorsettseaview.com.hk/seaview/index.html

guesswho80

Reaction score
CharmanderWong said:
Depends on where u board ur ferry (HK Shun Tuk or Kowloon HarbourCity). i got a deal of HK$250 two way once from a travel agent. Just take a cab from ferry terminal to airport and vice versa, cost a bit more then taking a bus but much more convient with luggages.

What u mean by where board ferry? how abt macau side? coz i consider going from macau to hong kong then back to macau? Which agent u get for HK$250? how much the cab ride? running on meter like sg or need to bargain like malaysia?

guesswho80

Reaction score
noelnoel said:
hi guys im back!

so share with us ur experience? How much u spent? and which hotel and airline u select? Free n easy or guided tour? n so on......

dolphingalgal

Reaction score
roger_koh81 said:

oic..u booked everything by urself is it? not going through agent? 455 for tax???? so expensive??? wat tax is it?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.