Reaction score
going for last minute shopping @ yip fatt and citygate
wish me gd luck :)
taking the 8pm flight back tonight

jefflyc

Reaction score
going on 1-Jan-07,
How many days is enough for ocean park?
Seems like had added many attractions. Any 2 days pass.
Any bus from Majestic hotel to Ocean park
thks

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jefflyc said:
going on 1-Jan-07,
How many days is enough for ocean park?
Seems like had added many attractions. Any 2 days pass.
Any bus from Majestic hotel to Ocean park
thks

one day enough

dekko25

Reaction score
Can anyone tell where can I get egg tarts and lao por bing to bring back SG? Im staying at Mong Kok area.. Now in Hk.. and yet doesnt seems to find any shop selling le.

qqspot

Reaction score
egg tarts at Central where the Old UK Govner use to eat this shop egg tart and bake pipping HOT fresh every single day...

Lau Po Pang you can get it in Kee Wah Bakery and they are all over the Hong Kong...

lowjk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
qqspot said:
Lau Po Pang you can get it in Kee Wah Bakery and they are all over the Hong Kong...

That's not the only good stuff at Kee Wah.
I like their Po Loh buns, Po Loh Bun with Char Siew, Wholemeal Wheat Raisin Buns, Lemon Chifon cake. In other words, standard of stuff usually very good.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
qqspot said:
egg tarts at Central where the Old UK Govner use to eat this shop egg tart and bake pipping HOT fresh every single day...

The bakery now has an small stall at the mall next to KCR Mongkok station. Go up to the 5th floor food court. It's the first staff on the left as your approach the food court.

lowjk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
s7460597 said:
The bakery now has an small stall at the mall next to KCR Mongkok station. Go up to the 5th floor food court. It's the first staff on the left as your approach the food court.

Damn, I was stayed at the Royal Plaza last week and didn't know this.
And I'm not staying there anymore in the future since the use of the gym is not included in the hotel stay.

dekko25

Reaction score
s7460597 said:

Hmm..any idea whats the name of the shopping centre? There's plenty beside Mong kok

lowjk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dekko25 said:
Hmm..any idea whats the name of the shopping centre? There's plenty beside Mong kok

If it's the mall next to the KCR line, it has to be the Grand Century Plaza.

qqspot

Reaction score
dekko25 said:
Where exactly in Central anyone knows?
Hong Kong Island, Central, Lyndhurst Terr Along the Hollywood Road

Where you can find the best egg Tart in HK

qqspot

Reaction score
lowjk said:
That's not the only good stuff at Kee Wah.
I like their Po Loh buns, Po Loh Bun with Char Siew, Wholemeal Wheat Raisin Buns, Lemon Chifon cake. In other words, standard of stuff usually very good.
Kee Wah go to Their factory at Kung Tong area where you can find the freshest bakery shop in HK from Kee Wah...

As for Wing Wah = Lau Po Pang is a must you can get it anywhere from MTR shops, airport and their Wing Wah shops.

biodraft

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hais i got no time to try the eggtarts. the tour guide keep rushing us. this is the last time i going asian countries with a guide liao!

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
biodraft said:
hais i got no time to try the eggtarts. the tour guide keep rushing us. this is the last time i going asian countries with a guide liao!

hk better to take free and easy. very easy to get around. nowadays with so many mainland visitors lots of HK understand and reply in mandarin. no problems if can't speak cantonese.

qqspot

Reaction score
going to HK and Macau on free and easy will do no point going on tour guide

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.