Earphone Review: Battle of sub $80 in-ears earphones plus others!

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
XcoldstarX said:
the cable is loose. Time to replace the earphones.

you can try OVC TC20, T11 and T10. They are available @ jaben networks @ the aldephi

I guess so... :cry:

oh oh, these sound abit like Mars language to me. I am a total newbie and knowing Cresyn is abt the best i can liaoz...:p

OVC is the brand of the earphones??? For that three models u recommend above, how would u rank in terms of sound quality? Their sound is closer to Cresyn or that Creative one?

Prices for them?

One more qns(as i am really a newbie), Jaben is which flr of aldephi? I been there before, but it was in the evening. That place is really very very quiet sia....

chaych

Reaction score
kazuki666 said:

oh oh, these sound abit like Mars language to me. I am a total newbie and knowing Cresyn is abt the best i can liaoz...:p

OVC is the brand of the earphones??? For that three models u recommend above, how would u rank in terms of sound quality? Their sound is closer to Cresyn or that Creative one?

Prices for them?

One more qns(as i am really a newbie), Jaben is which flr of aldephi? I been there before, but it was in the evening. That place is really very very quiet sia....
sound quality is subjective..you have to listen and judge for yourself
jaben is @ the 4th floor

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok...

How abt the prices for the ones u all introduced?

OVC TC20, T11 and T10

At least if i have a rough idea how much i should then i wont be a stupid carrothead let them chop lor... :(

XcoldstarX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kazuki666 said:

Prices for them?

id you like the creative ep630, go for the T11

if you like cresyn 630, then go for TC20.

T10 is too bright and detailed already....need an amp to bring out its potential....

TC20 costs 45 @ jaben right now. I think jaben having promotion

T10 and T11 costs 65 @ jaben also

Happy7

Reaction score
chaych said:
sound quality is subjective..you have to listen and judge for yourself
jaben is @ the 4th floor

Sound is really subjective. Another important point is to go for earphones with good outlook.

facialtissuesoftness

Reaction score
kazuki666 said:
ok...

How abt the prices for the ones u all introduced?

OVC TC20, T11 and T10

At least if i have a rough idea how much i should then i wont be a stupid carrothead let them chop lor... :(

dude, for better pricing can pm and ask me. for both t11 and t10, QC is no problem only for the few TC20s. out of the 100 pieces i bring in, only 4 were faulty.

anything else more can visit the thread, im now waiting for response to start the 2nd MO

http://forum.hardwarezone.com/showthread.php?t=1512029

Bryan

silthfire

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey which inears earphones u guys recommend for psp?....i currently had hje50...but currently going to spoil...most likely aiming for cresyn....but i wan smth dat can produce gd bass n gd sound....coz psp got no bass boost...

chaych

Reaction score
u know, the PSP earphone is actually of very good quality?

i would recommend the TC20 for your case

Techno Pride

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where can i get the ER4P->S 75ohm convertor? Both the official and DIY versions are fine with me.

Jackals

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what do u guys think of sony's MDR-EX80 canal earphone?

sony1.jpg

evolute8

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
WTS one set of OVC TC20 with full box and stuff inside
Brand new unused..

Willing to let go at $30.

Techno Pride

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just tried to do a Yahoo search for "sony ex80" and i get so many chinese links.

is the ex80 an authentic Sony product?

afbug1

Master Member
Reaction score
Jackals said:

Its a fake to me. There're 4 dead give aways.

1. The earpiece design. Its 'flat' at the rear. No Sony has this feature past and present.
2. The 3.5mm plug. A little too big for a Sony that features straight plug design. Normally, such a plug is used for their 0.5m earphones. Full length earphones will normally have a L plug.
3. The Y joint that the main cable splits into the 2 earpiece cable. Sony's is unique and it will have its model number embossed on it. Also, in real Sony's the longer right earpiece cable will exit at the bottom with the main cable and not at the top with the left earpiece cable.
4. The plug will normally be gold plated! only low end Sony will have normal silver coating.

And obviously, its not in Sony SG site or its Japan site.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.