The Power Supply Chart

darkbladez

Master Member
Reaction score
denniszz said:
Up for you...

Antec, CoolerMaster and Thermaltake scores well in delivering constant Watt/$... ;)

Some error... Both CoolerMaster M850 & M1000 are 85% efficiency... ;)

on box they stated 85% efficiency, but during testing, they dont. see CM PSU review, most of them is ard 80% only..

ER

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm...perhaps I should start collecting money from distros who use my chart as reference. :s13:

Fatfool

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah OCZ first tio bashed on the EMI and now this.

And I was considering one of their PSUs (cheaper) at the start of the year....... heng got seasonic instead.

ER

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If there is any changes in the chart, feel free to update me. Thanks.

SPEED

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ER you shld include Silverstone 500W Element Plus
this is one solid PSU.
:)

lostsoulz

Master Member
Reaction score
those are what u tested or just taken from the specs? if taken from the specs, take it with a pinch of salt.

hanlsn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far i think only PC and PC and Enermax Galaxy can touch 85+- and the prices are enough to buy a budget rig ... ThermalTake .. MIND BOGGLING efficiency and blatant lie lei

darkbladez

Master Member
Reaction score
lostsoulz said:
those are what u tested or just taken from the specs? if taken from the specs, take it with a pinch of salt.

i think from spec, he where got so many psu to test.. for efficiency, best to read from reviews.. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.