HoNg KoNg TrIp...Hooray!!~~

ed_styler83

Reaction score
Wat a cute luggage...
My personal opinion...as long as its attached to ur main luggage...it will consider as one ba...well..sometimes depends on airline oso la...hahaha...

btw..reverie when u flying off? i'm oso flying off in a few days time..kekeke

Last edited:

TsQ

Master Member
Reaction score
yo.. i am in hk now.. quite got when arrv Friday and sat also hot.. my sunday onwards turned colder... 15-20 degrees for this week forecast.

shopping wise, this yr dont see as many deco as last yr... maybe share mkt drop..haha..

sky not so clear... since winter started, lots of fog... but still nice, like cloud city.

TsQ

Master Member
Reaction score

messydirty

Reaction score
wahaha.. monsoon arrive jus same timing as i will arrive hk.. going frm 30th dec - 4th jan.. cool..

Reaction score
dear butties...i just came bac from HK yesterday night!hahaha:D

anyway...for GUNDAM lovers....do visit the shopping mall beside HONG HUM MTR STATION...there is a exhibition held there...;)

mrbean008

Banned
Reaction score
Hk is easy to nagavate... no problems at all.. MTR exits are all clearly written.. and transport system is good.. frequency of train is much better than SG..

densor98x

Reaction score
i will be staying at L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre during my stay.. 23dec to 27dec....

cheap and nice hotel wif KCR and MTR nearby but its not in the city of HK..

HOw's this hotel like?
Is it convenient transport wise?
How's the service?

Was thinking of staying here with family for next month's trip.

thanks.

eudora

Master Member
Reaction score
HOw's this hotel like?
Is it convenient transport wise?
How's the service?

Was thinking of staying here with family for next month's trip.

thanks.

I stayed there too.. its big... got 2 queen bed in 1 room.. good for family... transport wise not very good if you ask me... but if u can take their bus then I think shld be ok cos its next to an interchange actually.. if take train must change here change there and walk quite a distance (5-10mins walk) from station to hotel...

If you ask me... I would choose a lousy hotel with good location cos I wont be inside the hotel 90% of the time I am at HK... so location to save time in transport (and cost) is much better...

nonoboy

Reaction score
I stayed there too.. its big... got 2 queen bed in 1 room.. good for family... transport wise not very good if you ask me... but if u can take their bus then I think shld be ok cos its next to an interchange actually.. if take train must change here change there and walk quite a distance (5-10mins walk) from station to hotel...

If you ask me... I would choose a lousy hotel with good location cos I wont be inside the hotel 90% of the time I am at HK... so location to save time in transport (and cost) is much better...

how much transport fees can u save? MTR cost is very much like MRT cost in sg unless u r taking cab. how much time would u save if you r living in TST and I am living in Tusen wan l nina ,both meeting at Disneyland or lantau? I bet i will beat u to it. true enough , you wont be in the hotel most of time but you need a good bed n comfortable room to rest well.

I can tell you if you are visiting SZ for a side trip , disney and lantau , you will be nearer to those living in hk island , TST kowloon side. Very much depends on your itinerary. And those who love to party night-time , Tsuen wan is definitely out of action.

L hotel nina is only cheap for the time being and once the facilities are all up , you wont get to enjoy such cheap rates anymore. Take this opportunity to enjoy a comfortable stay with a fabulous view of city/sea with no regrets.

And alot of hotels , just because their address is in Kowloon, hk island.Their rates are very high. In actual fact , they are like 10-15 mins away from subway. Wat difference does it makes?

Just use Tsuen Wan West MTR(formally KCR) as your mode of transport , its a leisurely 5mins walk from hotel. :s7:

TsQ

Master Member
Reaction score
Stay near MTR.. thats the best bet.

if u stay in mongkok area, best is that anytime i tired can go back rest and continue hunting till 1am !!!

most good hotel is located in HK island... and HK island also good to visit for a cleaner environment.

nonoboy

Reaction score
Stay near MTR.. thats the best bet.

if u stay in mongkok area, best is that anytime i tired can go back rest and continue hunting till 1am !!!

most good hotel is located in HK island... and HK island also good to visit for a cleaner environment.

Hunter? lol , what kind of meat are you hunting ?

Yesh u r rite. L nina is definitely not for shoppers or weak legs . :eek:
Hk island has a lot of good hotels and its rates are like roller-coaster depending on conventions and events. :D

dennisleu

Reaction score
ditto.

We always stay in TST. There are a lot of good hotels just off Nathan Road. Like those along Kimberly street.

BTW, there is one main diff between our MRT and their MTR. All their MTRs have very good, long and connected access to the above ground buildings. For example, TST MTR station alone has at least 8 entrance/exit from all directions of Nathan Road. (Our Orchard station is a laughing stock compare to theirs)

In fact, the YTM area could easily be the best area to stay for its connectivity and they are cheaper than those in HK islands.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.