ACCA Students.

destiny123

Reaction score
Can all ACCA students,

irregardless of Kaplan or SAA....

All come in here to share your experience and progress?

Also, we can help to answer queries from others who are interested.

Last edited:

70niner

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can print exam docket from ACCA website already. Anyone knows which papers will be held at RJC?

kawachi

Reaction score
Hi, for P1 and P3 whos the most recommended lecturer for this 2 subjects? From what I gather the better lecturers are marty, philip woo and chee hay keong..any comments? THanks!

IDevil

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, for P1 and P3 whos the most recommended lecturer for this 2 subjects? From what I gather the better lecturers are marty, philip woo and chee hay keong..any comments? THanks!

I attended both Mr Woo (before) and Mr Chee (currently for P1) 's class. Both is good :D

up2wind

Reaction score
Anyone self study and took level 1 papers but did not enrol for class in SAA? Should be alright to do this way right? I read through their terms, they did not state that it is a must to enrol for any class before stepping in for exam.

up2wind

Reaction score
Anyone self study and took level 1 papers but did not enrol for class in SAA? Should be alright to do this way right? I read through their terms, they did not state that it is a must to enrol for any class before stepping in for exam.

Anyone been through this before?

kawachi

Reaction score
Hmm my docket lists the address as RJC no mention on Singapore Expo

Last edited:

rainzy

Reaction score
hi, im taking bsc banking finance(2nd yr) and have register online at ACCAglobal website. paid 62 pounds. may i know wad is the next step?
To submit my poly certs as supportin docs to ICPAS at aljunied?
wad is the joint scheme?
i have to pay $130 extra for this joint scheme?
im in dip IT, it seems like im not eligible for exemptions.
but my current degree prog shld be of relevant right? UOL Bsc Bankin Finance @ SIM
but i have not completed my degree, if i am to submit supporting docs for exemptions, what can i submit?
results slip for exams taken last year?
what abt those modules im taking next year(e.g FM CF etc) i can only apply for exmeptions after i passed them?
sry for being so lengthy... kindly advice tks so much

rainzy

Reaction score
and also i found out from SAA website that there is a Computer based exam available.
but they state that "ACCA and CAT CBEs are conducted monthly."
monthly???!
and exam fee for F1 F2 F3 units = $175 (or do they actually mean individually?)

Is CBE better choice? which is cheaper? computer base but not taking from home right?

http://www.saa.org.sg/acca_cbe.html

Biogentic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi, im taking bsc banking finance(2nd yr) and have register online at ACCAglobal website. paid 62 pounds. may i know wad is the next step?
To submit my poly certs as supportin docs to ICPAS at aljunied?
wad is the joint scheme?
i have to pay $130 extra for this joint scheme?
im in dip IT, it seems like im not eligible for exemptions.
but my current degree prog shld be of relevant right? UOL Bsc Bankin Finance @ SIM
but i have not completed my degree, if i am to submit supporting docs for exemptions, what can i submit?
results slip for exams taken last year?
what abt those modules im taking next year(e.g FM CF etc) i can only apply for exmeptions after i passed them?
sry for being so lengthy... kindly advice tks so much

i dun think diploma IT allow you any exemption same as your uncompleted UOL BANKING AND FINANCE.

to know whether you are allow any exemption, just go to www.accaglobal.com and check out the list of exemption granted for your relevant qualification.
for me i was exempted 2 modules in level 1, i need to submit diploma cert, and all the transcript. they dun exempt you base on the modules u taken, they exempt u based on the completion of your diploma or degree hope i answer your question.

destiny123

Reaction score
and also i found out from SAA website that there is a Computer based exam available.
but they state that "ACCA and CAT CBEs are conducted monthly."
monthly???!
and exam fee for F1 F2 F3 units = $175 (or do they actually mean individually?)

Is CBE better choice? which is cheaper? computer base but not taking from home right?

http://www.saa.org.sg/acca_cbe.html
Personally I think CBE is much better. You can know your results immediately and can retake much faster if you so happen to fail (touchwood). But you will not be able to enjoy this after F3! So must spam this privellege while you can!

rainzy

Reaction score
Personally I think CBE is much better. You can know your results immediately and can retake much faster if you so happen to fail (touchwood). But you will not be able to enjoy this after F3! So must spam this privellege while you can!

only SAA offer CBE... SAA course fees seems cheaper than Kaplan..
SAA $440
Kaplan $480

per subject once a week... hmm if i takin F1-F3 will be 3 days a week.. quite intensive..
how many shd i take :s11:

70niner

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
only SAA offer CBE... SAA course fees seems cheaper than Kaplan..
SAA $440
Kaplan $480

per subject once a week... hmm if i takin F1-F3 will be 3 days a week.. quite intensive..
how many shd i take :s11:

The maximum number allowed in one sitting is 4 papers, which is what most full time students take. Part-time students normally take 2-3 papers at each sitting, depending on time management and how badly they want to achieve the qualifications ASAP.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.