Evolve MMA pricing?

alkeides

Reaction score
Does anyone know the prices for this MMA school?

They keep replying that they "offer their best value" or other words to the effect; they do have world class Muay Thai champions and a BJJ black belt, I'm sure that's a lot of value. But i still have to look at the value in my wallet.

Yxy

Master Member
Reaction score
i dropped by to check them out, this is what i recall (PROMO prices, may increase):

$249 per month (adult, all classes), $209 entry fee, $90?? annual fee
less if student or one type of class only
drop-in class $40

ur wallet can tahan? mine cannot... :s13:

Last edited:

rixusher

Reaction score
Then again, it's unlimited lessons.. :) Compared to some other MMA gyms which offer like $50 SGD for a 1 hour session..

weibchen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but they won't attract weekend warriors...too much to commit at one time.

rixusher

Reaction score
Actually it's more of a "how commited" can one be.. if i paid for a year.. then most definitely i'll try to go at least 2 to 3 times a week.. :)

weibchen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thats a flawed way to thinking, it only covers rich man children and tai tais.. working men and woman who can afford such rates won't have 2-3 times a week if they work 80 hour weeks.

kaledia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the prices for this MMA school?

They keep replying that they "offer their best value" or other words to the effect; they do have world class Muay Thai champions and a BJJ black belt, I'm sure that's a lot of value. But i still have to look at the value in my wallet.

Yea their coach from Thailand is indeed good. But then again I don't really need such superb coaches. I mean im with FWA, their coaches are all with fighting experience but not associated with any brand gyms from Thailand which is good enough for me. Unless i wanna really push my level all the way to prepare for a fight I'll go down to Gold Coast for Boon Chu or Pattaya for at least 2 weeks. Yes and its very ex.

rixusher

Reaction score
thats a flawed way to thinking, it only covers rich man children and tai tais.. working men and woman who can afford such rates won't have 2-3 times a week if they work 80 hour weeks.

To each his own bah.. i not rich man son.. i am a working adult also.. :) But anyway everyone's entitled to his or her thinking.. :)

Thinker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I train 3 times a week, and I'm no rich man's son.

king

Reaction score
tom i go join evolve....

want to be fit must pay a price $

hehehe

motron

Reaction score
before joining i would strongly suggest trying out each and every club once. most clubs offer the first training free for you to get a feel for the school before throwing all this numbers at you. that way, you will also know if this kind of training is the one you want.

not that i'm trying to diss anyone, just note that the more money u pay or the higher the belt of the instructor does not always translate into better training. once again i stress, i have much respect for all the instructors of all the clubs.

vofzxy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think there is another place called "something" G?
can't exactly remember but i saw ppl wearing their tshirt...

Ferrari^^

Banned
Reaction score
i dropped by to check them out, this is what i recall (PROMO prices, may increase):

$249 per month (adult, all classes), $209 entry fee, $90?? annual fee
less if student or one type of class only
drop-in class $40

ur wallet can tahan? mine cannot... :s13:

wow...thats expensive

Gabriel_23

Banned
Reaction score
fads come and go fast in s'pore , first its dragonboating , then muay thai now its mma , wow

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.