Audio House Promotions and Discussion Thread

aaragore

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My frenz working there!!! Me bought my appliances there!!! No problem at all!!!:D Sales personnel provided onsite services & tuning within the 7 days period!!!
exactly the way u reply goes to show tht either u wrk there...or u hav some1 close whu wrks there..

ahkaiz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Philips 42PFL5403 Full HD LCD Tv!!! Saw Audio House selling $1499 after offsetting the vouchers!!! If trade in good working 29" crt tv can get further $100 off!!! Like that can save more cash upfront!!!:D Still can guess their 1D SALE to win back 50% rebate!!! Ya, for Court oni 1st 5 sets with that $1000 Philips vouchers offer!!! This is a pretty good FullHD LCD TV with ips panel!!! THKS to Pixel Plus HD processor & active control features!!! Saw their display set hooked up with PS3-Devilmaycry4 & Soul Calibur4!!! Superb graphics!!!!

to be frank with u, most of the promotion u posted from AH is also available from many other places like best, HN, court~

petetherock

Reaction score
Lets place this in the Audio House promotions thread since you are lauding the deals at AH again.

Philips 42PFL5403 Full HD LCD Tv!!! Saw Audio House selling $1499 after offsetting the vouchers!!! If trade in good working 29" crt tv can get further $100 off!!! Like that can save more cash upfront!!!:D Still can guess their 1D SALE to win back 50% rebate!!! Ya, for Court oni 1st 5 sets with that $1000 Philips vouchers offer!!! This is a pretty good FullHD LCD TV with ips panel!!! THKS to Pixel Plus HD processor & active control features!!! Saw their display set hooked up with PS3-Devilmaycry4 & Soul Calibur4!!! Superb graphics!!!!

swiftsport

Reaction score
Audio House Philips 42PFL5403 at $1499 without any vouchers!!!! 3 yrs warranty , delivery & wall mounting still come with it!!! Can also trade in your working cond 29" CRT tv for further $100 off!!! Save $500-$600 cash upfront rather than keeping those vouchers!!!:D

hunny_bunny

Reaction score
Audio House Philips 42PFL5403 at $1499 without any vouchers!!!! 3 yrs warranty , delivery & wall mounting still come with it!!! Can also trade in your working cond 29" CRT tv for further $100 off!!! Save $500-$600 cash upfront rather than keeping those vouchers!!!:D

Speaking of which. this audio house trade in deal is not the same as the previous promo? it has to be an upgrade in order for the voucher to be valid?

So if i have a 29" CRT tv for trade in- i can only enjoy the $100 rebate if i get a 29" lcd/ plasma and above?

hunny_bunny

Reaction score
Now people usually buy min 32in LCD TV and plasma above.

actually i'm looking for a smaller one. 19" for the bedroom. though the pricing for that is relatively high compared to the price i pay for a 32" one. thinking the $100 can help offset the price to below 250.

swiftsport

Reaction score
exactly the way u reply goes to show tht either u wrk there...or u hav some1 close whu wrks there..

If i post HN got good deals, does that meant i work for HN??? If i post BD got good deal, same right??? I shall not update any good deals then!!! May the rest of u kena CARROT!!!
From my post i already mentioned that my frenz works there ok!!!!

aaragore

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If i post HN got good deals, does that meant i work for HN??? If i post BD got good deal, same right??? I shall not update any good deals then!!! May the rest of u kena CARROT!!!
dun wry...haha i think many of us here wont get "carrot" :s8:

ahkaiz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

really appreciate yr thought of posting some good deals that u had come across:)
but i believe there are many other forumers out there that are more well informed about the current market including myself..:look:

metta70

Reaction score
Hi swiftsport, could I trouble you to get some info on the Panasonic TH-42PV8 from your friend at AH pls? I saw from the AH promotion brochure that it comes with free agent gifts and bonus gifts. What specifically are these gifts and the current price of the TV at AH? Also, any surcharge for 0% CC instalments? Thanks much.

swiftsport

Reaction score
Hi swiftsport, could I trouble you to get some info on the Panasonic TH-42PV8 from your friend at AH pls? I saw from the AH promotion brochure that it comes with free agent gifts and bonus gifts. What specifically are these gifts and the current price of the TV at AH? Also, any surcharge for 0% CC instalments? Thanks much.

Sure!!!! What you want to know about???:s13:

tey1011

Reaction score
is audiohouse good? their prices are unbeatable, but how about their wares?
i heard stuffs that audiohouse are running parrallel imports or refurbished goods.
anyone can comment on audiohouse stuffs? many thanks.

aaragore

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i heard stuffs that audiohouse are running parrallel imports or refurbished goods.
unbeatable? u mean when u compare it with their adverts on the newspapers? coz ive been there and seriously, wats advertised on the paper is diff from wats in the store

petetherock

Reaction score
Try here...

tey1011

Reaction score
unbeatable? u mean when u compare it with their adverts on the newspapers? coz ive been there and seriously, wats advertised on the paper is diff from wats in the store

exactly...this why i doubt the store's integrity. they like to run gimmicks.
best is those quaterly IT show, sistec, pc show etc etc...

Calvin.Lee

Reaction score
My wife brought a TOSHIBA 42" FULL HD LCD which AH says they will deliver today (original date is 26 Dec 08).
Well, now it is already 11:35PM as I post here......so much for AH services (especially after-sales support)!!!!:(:s27:

We brought a JAMO A102HCS5 with TX-SR606B AV from HN which was supposed to be delivered on 26 Dec 08 but because AH called my wife and said wall brackets no stocks and coming only mid Jan 09, I have to call HN to change delivery date to today and they duly send the items here on the time I have requested.

From this point, I am very sure that no matter what price AH promo I tell my wife we are not buying from AH anymore.:s27:

Last edited:

hunny_bunny

Reaction score
LCD TV Fair @ Audio house - 1 week b4 IT Show

Anyone saw the LCD TV Fair ad by Audio House?

It's over this weekend (7-8 March) , no prices published - and they say:

All LCD TVs priced lower than IT Show or your money back :s13::s13:

Anyone went down? Really daring to make this claim - so if prices go lower at next week's IT show, then it's full refund?

07%20March%2009%20(LCD%20fair1)800.jpg

Duinchlfc

Reaction score
Anyone know how much i can trade me in 43 inch projection tv for and they dont expect me to bring down the damn thing will they? I was thinking of getting a 37inch plasma or lcd from Panasonic,dont wanna get cheated or anything so wonder if you guys can help.Thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.