Where to sell books?

starburn_17

Reaction score
Selling textbook for SIM-RMIT or Curtin degrees

Selling textbook for SIM-RMIT or Curtin degrees

PM if interested. Self-collection at seller's convenience.
NOTE: Do expect highlights and some markings.

1) Managing Human Resources, 2nd Edition - Raymond J. Stone - $45 *SOLD*
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons,31.10.07
ISBN: 0470810769
ISBN13: 9780470810767
0470810769.jpg

2) International Management: Managing Across Borders and Cultures Text and Cases, 6th Edition - Helen Deresky - $45
Publisher: Prentice Hall
ISBN 10: 0136143261
ISBN 13: 9780136143260
0136143261.jpg

3) International Management: Managing Across Borders and Cultures Text and Cases, 4th Edition - Helen Deresky - $25
Publisher: Prentice Hall
ISBN 10: 0130395560
ISBN 13: 9780130395566
9780130090539.gif

Last edited:

bilaprem

Reaction score
Selling fiction books

Hi everyone~ How's life? I'm sure readers would want to kill time by hooking on to book with suspense. Not to worry readers, i'm selling 3 books all in good condition at $6 each. 3 great authors and 3 great titles.

1) The Last Juror by John Grisham

2) Everything's eventual by Stephen King

3) The Afghan by Frederick Forsyth

interested? please call me at 91221536...we can arrange for a meet up and i'll pass u the book~

:s12:

Last edited:

bilaprem

Reaction score
Francine Pascal's

Are you a fan of sweet valley high? I'm selling my first 3 books on my blog for $2.50 each. Please visit my blog to view the books available. More to come. So keep visiting my website. Thank you for your support~

http://bookprem.blogspot.com/

Please visit this blogsite to browse for books.

Thank you

limdawei

Reaction score
Website for buying / selling book

Try out bookfishing.com.sg. They have comics as well. You can buy or sell your used textbooks and quite a number of students use this website. I sold quite a number of my books and comics there. Its pretty cool in that it dosen't work like a classified ad but rather, uses a reservation style system. SO your contact details are only provided to the person who reserved it instead of the entire world. Thereafter, it will automatically delete your posting if it has been reserved for more than 14 days and you didn't update it back to available. Pretty cool and easy on the seller =)

Oh.. it also tracks your buyer's detail.

http://www.bookfishing.com.sg

Reaction score
US treasury bonds 'still the best option'

China is likely to continue increasing holdings of US treasury bonds even after becoming the No 1 holder because it is the best way to deploy its $1.9 trillion foreign exchange reserves, economists say.On Monday, US Treasury data showed that China had replaced Japan to become the top holder of US treasury debt in September.With a $43.6 billion increase in holdings of US treasury securities in September, China's overall holdings amounted to $585 billion. Japan cut its holdings to $573 billion from $586 billion in August.Net foreign purchases of long-term US securities totaled $66.2 billion in September, up from $21 billion in August and $18.4 billion in July.Treasury data suggests that foreign investors still regard the US as a relatively better place to invest when markets worldwide are crumbling, analysts said."That's why China has increased its holdings," said Dong Yuping, senior economist at the Institute of Finance and Banking affiliated to the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences.As the US financial crisis worsens, Washington is in dire need of capital to fund its massive market rescue plan; but some domestic economists argue that China should not use its foreign exchange reserves to purchase US bonds for fear that it may incur huge losses."But China may not have many options," Dong said.The US economy, though hemorrhaging from the crisis, remains the largest and strongest; and the EU and Japan are not yet a serious challenge to US pre-eminence. Investment in dollar assets, therefore, carries the least risk, he said.Special coverage:Impact of US Financial Crisis on China Related readings: Fighting financial crisis, one challenge at a time How financial crisis could slow green wheelsBonds in the limelight as stocks lose their sheenChina issues $3.5b book-entry T-bonds If China reduces its holdings of US debt, others may follow suit, which will lead to a weakening of the dollar and depreciation of dollar-denominated assets, thus severely hurting China's interests. "China and the US are in the same boat," he said."You may not like it, but China has to move along this path," said Yan Qifa, senior economist with the Export-Import Bank of China.And now that many countries are increasing holdings of US treasury bonds, China's potential returns from the bonds will increase, said Chen Gong, chief economist and chairman of Anbound Group, a Beijing-based consulting firm."So China may continue to increase its holdings," he said.However, some experts argue that Beijing use its considerable financial leverage to set conditions such as the US opening its financial markets more to Chinese funds, and allowing exports of high-tech products to China.___________________________________from:age of conan goldcheap Dofus KamasEVE ISKDofus Kamasworld of warcraft gold

ebonywriter

Reaction score
hi all,

I have the following titles to sell, books are in good condition, some of them, brand new.

Danbrown - Digital Fortress
Angels and Demons

Judith Lennox - Middlemere

Beverly Cleary - Strider
Ribsy
Ramona and her mother

Boxcar Children - The pizza mystery

Full House Michelle

Full house Stephanie

Hutchinson - Bumper Quiz

Juliet Manilier - The Dark Mirrors

Alan Parker - The Sucker's Kiss

Mark J Penn - The Sucker's kiss

Joshua Ferris - Then we came to the end

Virginia Henry - Wild Hearts

Cynthia Voigt - Homecoming

Horrible History - Ireland

Two of a Kind series

Mary kate and Ashley series

Hanah and the Angel series

PM me if interested!
Thanks!

bunbit

Reaction score
hi all, selling off many popular and exciting titles here, both fiction and non fict.
Meet ups can be arranged preferably in town, bishan or jurong east.

Titles:

Twilight by Stephanie Meyer (this one goes for $10)

Bringing down the House/The movie '21' by Ben Mezrich

In the Company of Heroes by Michael J. Durant with Steven Hartov

Skeleton Coast by Clive Cussler with Jack Du Brul

The Tunnels of Cu Chi - Tom Mangold & John Panycate

The Bourne Betrayal by Rober Ludlum

Mercy by Jodi Picoult

The 5 People You Meet in Heaven - Mitch Albom

Blink - The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell

In Retrospect - The Tragedy & Lessons of Vietnam by Robert S. McNamara with Brian Vandemark

The Rough Guide to Thailand's Beaches & Islands ( Includes Full Coverage of Bangkok

Aid & Other Dirty Business - An insider reveals how good intentions have failed the world's poor by Giles Bolton

Memoirs of A Geisha by Arthur Golden - if you thought the movie was good, the imagery that this book paints up is even better.

Windmills of The Gods & The Sands of Time by Sidney Sheldon - 2 books in 1. (book in old condition. will let go at $5)

Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman - NY Times Bestseller.

The Last Executioner: Memoirs of Thailand's Last Prison Executioner by Chavoret Jaruboon -in English. Non-fiction. An interesting eye opener into Thailand's prisons.

The Zahir by Paulo Coelho, author of The Alchemist

Tickled pink by christina jones

Special relationship by robyn sisman

Just friends by robyn sisman

For better, for worse by carole matthews

Sentimental journey by Jill barmett

Up and running for Holly fox

Princess by Christina Skye

Nanny by Christina Skye

The Mulberry Tree by Jude Deveraux

The Fidelity Files by Jessica Brody

The Gatecrasher by Madeleine Wickham

Angels on Air by by Lauren McCrossan

Serve Cool by Lauren McCrossan

Water Wings by Lauren McCrossan

The Glamorous (Double) Life of Isabel Bookbinder by Holly McQueen

______________________________________________________________________________________

All titles are 2 for $15 (unless otherwise stated) ! If you're genuinely interested, i can give you the storyline write up.

SMS me at 94895249 or email jaime_1805@hotmail.com to deal.

thanks!

______________________________________________________________________________________

BOOKS SOLD

Digital Fortress by Dan Brown - SOLD

The Last Testament by Sam Bourne - excellent thriller not unlike Dan Brown's. this is set amidst the Middle Eastern conflict. - SOLD

catch 22 by joseph heller - SOLD

Perfect strangers by robyn sisman - SOLD

A bend in the road by Nicholas sparks - SOLD

fang388

Reaction score
selling twilight & new moon @ $27 & many other books :)

hi ppl,

im selling these books at discounted rates :) meetups are possible in town areas and along the north-east line or at my convenience. all books are brand new (except Memoirs of a Geisha) and plastic-wrapped so resale is possible if one wants too. :) price are negotiable.

books available:
1) stephanie meyer: twilight @ $12 (SOLD)
2) stephanie meyer: new moon @ $15
3) Jodi Picoult: My Sisters keeper @ $13
4) Jodi Picoult: Salem Falls @ $13
5) Jodi Picoult: Nineteen Minutes @ $15
6) Jodi Picoult: The Pact @ $15
7) Jodi Picoult: Perfect Match @ $15
8) Cecilia Ahern: P.S. I love you @ 12 (SOLD)
9) Arthur Golden: Memoirs of a Geisha @ $8

pls feel free to contact me at 81680102 (sms) or rainbow_rawkz@yahoo.com
meetups will most probably be from this sunday onwards.

Last edited:

Sertainly-

Reaction score
Selling> For One More Day

Price: $15 (inclusive postage)
Price Negotiable.
Pm me.

Condition: No dog ear, nicely wrapped up.

This book is from the bestselling author of Tuesday With Morrie and The Five People You Met In Heaven.

I bought it a week back.

Book Detail:
Charley Benetto is a broken man, his life destroyed by alcohol and regret. He loses his job. He leaves his family. He hits rock bottom after discovering he won't be invited to his only daughter's wedding. And he decides to take his own life.

Charley takes a midnight ride to his small hometown: his final journey. But as he staggers into his old house, he makes an astonishing discovery. His mother - who died 8 years earlier - is there, and welcomes Charley home as if nothing has ever happened.

What follows is the one seemingly ordinary day so many of us yearn for: a chance to make good with a lost parent, to explain the family secrets and to seek forgiveness.

Last edited:

ajng24

Reaction score
sale: books

Titles by Jude Deveraux:

Retailing for $22.50 at Borders,
The Mulberry Tree

Retailing for $17.95 at Borders,
Wishes
Sweet Liar
Eternity
Velvet Angel
Highland Velvet
Lost Lady
Twin of Fire
The Raider
High Tide

Retailing for $17.85 at Borders,
Carolina Isle

Retailing for $16.80 at Borders,
Holly
Wild Orchids

Retailing for $16.75 at Borders,
First Impressions

From Popular,
Forever and Always

Bought from SAN Bookshop at $10.50,
Legend

SELLING FOR $5 EACH OR BUY ALL 16 BOOKS AT $4 EACH.

Titles by Nora Roberts:

Retailing for $16.80 at Popular,
Blue Dahlia

Retailing for $16.75 at Borders,
Morrigan's Cross
Dance of the Gods
Valley of Silence

$5 EACH OR $4 EACH FOR ALL 4 BOOKS.

Titles by Sidney Sheldon:

Memories of Midnight (pages have yellowed over time, still in good condition. Purchased from Titlewave Bookshop at $9.50)

The sky is falling

$4 each

J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter

$4 each for the following soft-cover books:
and the Philosopher's Stone (going for $3 as the pages have yellowed, good condition)
and the Prisoner of Azkaban
and the Chamber of Secrets
and the Goblet of Fire

$7 each for the following hardcover books:
and the Order of the Phoenix
and the Deathly Hallows
and the Half-Blood Prince (Purchased from Popular at $40.59)

Assorted books going for $6 each

Anne Rice - Blood and Gold (GOING FOR $4 AS THE PAGES HAVE YELLOWED WITH AGE. GOOD CONDITION STILL.)

Danielle Steel - The Kiss

Jenna Black - Watchers in the Night

Tara Palmer-Tomkinson & Sharon Marshall - The Naughty Girl's Guide to Life (Hardcover)

Candace Bushnell - Trading Up (Purchased from Popular)

Jude Deveraux, Linda Howard, Margaret Allison, Stef Ann Holm, Mariah Stewart - Upon a Midnight Clear (Purchased from Popular at $16.80)

Janet Fitch - White Oleander (Purchased from WH Smith at $16.65)

Virginia Henley - Insatiable (Purchased from Popular at $14.70)

text me at 81575829
AJ or email me at ajnwl@live.com

ting11

Reaction score
Hi all,

Selling Harry Potter Traditional Chinese Version Series 1-4 brought in Singapore.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Book 1) UP$27.00
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Book 2) S$31.00
Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban (Book 3) UPS$38.00
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Book 4) UPS$55.00

Total UPS$151.00

Now selling all 4 @ S$80.00 . Read only once and brand new rating 9/10 in condition. Please email s_ting11@yahoo.com.sg or sms 90035183 . Self-collection @ Bugis or East area MRT Stations. Thanks~!

mybiscuits

Reaction score
Hi all,

Selling Harry Potter Traditional Chinese Version Series 1-4 brought in Singapore.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Book 1) UP$27.00
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Book 2) S$31.00
Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban (Book 3) UPS$38.00
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Book 4) UPS$55.00

Total UPS$151.00

Now selling all 4 @ S$80.00 . Read only once and brand new rating 9/10 in condition. Please email s_ting11@yahoo.com.sg or sms 90035183 . Self-collection @ Bugis or East area MRT Stations. Thanks~!

no market here one la....

let me have it for $20 for all pls thanks....

ting11

Reaction score
Selling 君空~ series from 戀空 koizora @ S$10.00 .
retail @ S$17 , pls PM. thanks!

lunarin79

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, selling my R.A Salvatore, The Pirate King

Less than 2 weeks old, hardcover version. Got it for $48+ in Bugis Kino, selling for $38.

Condition is as good as new, I took out the front cover & kept it aside, reading from the main book itself.

Interested buyers pls sms me at 83728759. Thank you :s12:

seekie

Reaction score
Hi,

I am selling 7 books of Death Gate Cycle (complete set) by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman at SGD 30.00 only.
Condition is good. All bought first-hand from SANBookshop.

SMS at 9675-9636

xjedi

Banned
Reaction score
Many BOOKS & MAGAZINES for SALE!

Email me at jSMl2046@gmail.com thanks!

Japanese for Busy People I – $5.00
3292897402_e8c1da8aaa.jpg

Shin Nihongo no Kiso I & Workbook - $5.00
3292897586_15de0d759a.jpg

The Encyclopedia of Evolving Techniques in Psychodynamic Therapy – $10.00
3292097215_7cd798e91f.jpg

Mastering Counselling Theory Paperback – $10.00
3292096539_761b55d997.jpg

Authentic Happiness Paperback – $10.00
3292096791_f0392eba32.jpg

The Five People You Meet in Heaven Hardcover – $10.00
3292096213_9fc2a81c29.jpg

Stephen King Tommyknockers Hardcover – $10.00
3292184807_ec7a2f7ed6.jpg

Stephen King Dreamcatcher Hardcover – $10.00
3292185023_c1469d5829.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.