police selection assessment

GDnitez

Master Member
Reaction score
they sms tell liao... say nid to wear formal and bring T-shirt and pants...
Really must wear full formal????? and will they ask us to do things like pull up or running??
and hor they tell me to bring all edu cert, but i still doing my poly ma, so i just tell them that can le hor??

:s11:

arilhasan

Reaction score
No need to wear formal. Must photocopy NRIC, birth cert, testimonial, education cert and transcript. Just tell them u still in poly. the selection will last a whole day. No pull up or running ah. Just a physical check on your body and some psy test u must do.

GDnitez

Master Member
Reaction score
No need to wear formal. Must photocopy NRIC, birth cert, testimonial, education cert and transcript. Just tell them u still in poly. the selection will last a whole day. No pull up or running ah. Just a physical check on your body and some psy test u must do.

oic.. thx.. cos my fitness still abit behkan...
the sms hor, the name they put on top is who ar?? is not my name leh.. i scare they mix up the contact, or that not suppose to my name lol...

kakashi84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U really cock. that is the name of the recruitment officer that sent the sms. Dont get too anxious. just bring the necessary documents. If u are selected for the panel interview, thats when u shld start getting excited.

WuSangui

Master Member
Reaction score
If u really pass the first round. Second round will be interview which is very important. It will determine whether u will be selected anot...

tiffanydunk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now use sms liao ar.. last time i receive thru letter. They will check for tattoos i think. I didnt make it tru the interviews (4 or 5 of them). Maybe i have yet to do my NS tat time. Now, ORD lor.

kakashi84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hanzai, u joined with or w/o NS? anyone joining 10 March intake? got any idea HTA can bring camera hp?

OmegaLeadR

Reaction score
Hanzai, u joined with or w/o NS? anyone joining 10 March intake? got any idea HTA can bring camera hp?

they allowed camera phones (and any other sort of phones, for that matter) when i trained in hta during my ns basic police training. the thing is, that was back in 2006 (i.e. 123rd intake) so i'm not too sure of the procedure now.

there should not be any changes though as there was no restrictions placed on the type of phones that was allowed in division...

Hanzai

Reaction score

I join without ns.. but i got my ns letter enlist april 7 police.. heard now cannot bring in cam phone le lei

frozened

Reaction score
I join without ns.. but i got my ns letter enlist april 7 police.. heard now cannot bring in cam phone le lei

from what i heard cam phone still useable.. who told you the info?
the new commander of tracom is a very respectable person. my first impression after talking to him was quite amazing he's got charisma. not like my time the commander like so hostile.

Hanzai

Reaction score
from what i heard cam phone still useable.. who told you the info?
the new commander of tracom is a very respectable person. my first impression after talking to him was quite amazing he's got charisma. not like my time the commander like so hostile.

Got the infor from police national service forum

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they also want to make sure that you wont accept $50 "angpaos" easily :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.