Reliable Private Driving Instructor?

viberzdae

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can try Mr Yeow from BBDC.... very nice la... my fren driving very bad. but got 18 pts thru him.. recommended to third fren already.. first two got 4 points and 10 points each... all girls btw. :D

rotiboyz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi to all bros and sis out there, does anyone know where to find above mentioned that charges reasonable rates and provides fetch and send service?

Nowadays realised that most private driving instructor not very reliable, friendly and gives sub-standard teachings :sad:

Any help greatly appreciated.
Fetch and send (if included as part of your paid lesson time) is pointless, might as well use the time (and money) to go for a few rounds of the circuit test routes to better familiarise yourself since the routes to and fro your home is not tested, this you can always try later after getting your license...

What do you all think?

simpstle

Reaction score
can try Mr Yeow from BBDC.... very nice la... my fren driving very bad. but got 18 pts thru him.. recommended to third fren already.. first two got 4 points and 10 points each... all girls btw. :D

Will try, can PM his contact number to me?? Thank you so much!

Jeffrey_81

Reaction score

Dun mind send me a pm of his detail too.
ty

sgp1988

Reaction score

Just wondering were u under him? And how many lessons did u take before ur test?

initialbeaute

Reaction score
anyone have good recommendation on private driving instructor (auto) bbdc? urgent. my pdl expiring. any reviews on tan ser chwee and mr goh? or mr yeow?

subaru1.6

Reaction score
err.. Is it possible to recommend me or PM me some good and patient private instructors? I need it urgently..
Perfer SSDC and BBDC. Thanks.

Hi bro, Mr NG is a very gd private instructors...his hp is 97947250, he is under SSDC...:)

otacon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi bro, Mr NG is a very gd private instructors...his hp is 97947250, he is under SSDC...:)

is this the boss number or the instructor number? heard must call the boss for appointments? he pick up at north side???

devilish_me

Reaction score
i'm looking for a good and patient private driving instructor for Class 3A. i'm staying in the southwest and would prefer someone who provides pick up/drop off service. please PM me if you've got any good recommendations. thanks in advance!

Rivale

Reaction score

Er, does Mr Ng teach manual? Or he only teaches auto? Seems like there isn't much recommendations for manual instructors under SSDC >_>.

otacon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Er, does Mr Ng teach manual? Or he only teaches auto? Seems like there isn't much recommendations for manual instructors under SSDC >_>.

u want manual or auto? mr ng teaches auto

ipporek

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the contact of that Mr Yeow from BBDC? Looking for recommendations of instructors in west area. Live at Bukit Panjang area so BBDC's fine too.

otacon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I looking for manual de..Best is test at SSDC.

also finding 1 n found 1 recommended by Mr Ng but he said too many students under him, he refused to take in new students for the time being. the closest i can find is to pick up at yio chu kang n test at CDC, think still acceptable.

Rivale

Reaction score
also finding 1 n found 1 recommended by Mr Ng but he said too many students under him, he refused to take in new students for the time being. the closest i can find is to pick up at yio chu kang n test at CDC, think still acceptable.

Oh.. hmm. That day i manage to get a contact of an instructor at YCK Mrt but haven called to ask him whether the test is at SSDC or CDC. His name is Mr Ng also. Lol. Im thinking of maybe to jus try call any of the instructors listed on the site if i really can't find any recommended one or maybe jus have my test at CDC. Wads's the contact of the instructor that picks u up at YCK and test at CDC?

Last edited:

ralnbow

Reaction score
does this mr ng (ssdc) provide refresher course for class 3A too?

Kensuke11

Reaction score
mdm goh (94507972) n mr raymond tan (97682348) is gd.
both usin vios. highest passin rate at bbdc e last i checked.
BBDC.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.