How many times of Driving Tests (TP) you took to pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpybear

Reaction score
WOOHOO. Finally PASSED today. Deducted 16 pts.

8 for causing veh to slow down, 6 for road hogging(i dunnoe whr did i road hog).

Btw, 8 pts was awarded bcoz at this traffic light junction, there's this lancer that suddenly sped up and cut into my lane..

michael_thm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

8 for causing veh to slow down, 6 for road hogging(i dunnoe whr did i road hog).

Btw, 8 pts was awarded bcoz at this traffic light junction, there's this lancer that suddenly sped up and cut into my lane..

Congratulations on passing. :)

compro_1975

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

congratz.... 1 kill????

tortoise55

Master Member
Reaction score
After spenting nearly $2k, 22 lessons, 4 revisions, 2 BTT, 1 FTT and 1 TP

All I get is this

dsc01463a.jpg

Circuit was very good, dunno why I got the Veer off course. No deduction for blind spot or safety checks, mostly is speed problem.

Was nearly late for warm up and had a lousy warm up session. Was very nervous. Went to Teck Whye for warm up.

Went back, get a cuppa of coffee, calm myself down.

Got the tester, Choo Cheng Sang. Went about with my test. All circuit items was tested, but no ebrake. Got test route 5, but I think my test route was cut short. After Bukit Batok Road, U-Turned, turn right at the old folks home there, go all the way up till Cdans, den left go back liao. Super fast.

In my mind, I thought i fail liao, so fast go back. Go up briefing room, wait. Tester come in, said I should not drive less then 60km/h at a 70km/h road. Debriefing less then 2 mins, then tell me, go downstairs see video. At that moment, I went blur in my mind. I actually pass liao, woo hoo.

:D:D:s12::s12::D:D

Last edited:

tortoise55

Master Member
Reaction score

*high five* gxgx

got the same points as you :s13:

siao_ahchun

Reaction score
Going for my 3rd time TP on May 23th :(

Failed twice during January and March.. -48 and -38 points each.

Hope on my next try I won't get -28 points..

T_T

HappyLee

Reaction score
sian, i got 30pts and 1 immediate failure. i stop inside yellow box in circuit of ssdc : (

tpybear

Reaction score
ya!
First time i got demerit 56 points also.
Most impt is dun kan chiong. When my tester complained that suddenly got 1 car cut into my lane, i tot i was going to fail immediately. just remain calm and drive.

tortoise55

Master Member
Reaction score
Who ish at BBDC now? I need your help, I want to know the number plate of Car No 96. Forgot to take it down to buy 4D, maybe can get some money back, haha. Thanks

nanoman

Reaction score
ya!
First time i got demerit 56 points also.
Most impt is dun kan chiong. When my tester complained that suddenly got 1 car cut into my lane, i tot i was going to fail immediately. just remain calm and drive.

Wah ....

I though I champion already with 1st time TP at 50 pts , inside circuit already fail

50 pts with no immediate failure though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.