Tioman Guide.

studmufn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this just looks like crooked, brown tioman..

DSCF2557s.jpg

rustic tioman

sugarkittyx

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone stayed at panuba?
am thinking of staying at panuba inn, looks very pretty. i really want a seaview resort.

Reaction score
the yellow bus, causeway link

bus.jpg

not much route, but there is others company provide service from JB to Mersing too, u can go larkin there try to look for others.

xiaopiggy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!!

Booked my trip to tioman on 22nd june. 3d2n. anyone else booked tt date? I booked from 5-stars, cost is $165 nett for superior twin at paya beach resort.

Anyway.. Need some advise here. Me and my gf decide to go on Free & Easy, so we didn't talk any packages. We're planning to do SPA there on the first day, follow by 2nd day snorkelling. So for the snorkelling part should we approach the reception for lobangs? And where are the other operators located at?

Thanks!!

socrates

Reaction score
I did not stay at Paya beach before but I can tell you that there are many operators who will operate a round island tour by speed boat with opportunities to snorkel at a few places as well. it should not be a problem finding them as they are quite obvious. the prices should be the same as well.

typical Speed boat tour
DSCF2662.jpg

fishes you will see
DSCF2716.jpg

Sorry cannot help you on the SPA though.

Oh yah try the ice ball sold by this boy and his family at paya beach. very nice on a hot sunny day especially

DSCF2684.jpg

have a good holiday:s22:

xiaopiggy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sad news. today Five Stars Travel just called me, said that the returning trip to SG have been change due to ferry. Instead of normal check out at 1330hrs, changed to 0930hrs.

Freaking sians. 4hrs kena makan.

Aloof_guy

Reaction score
Hey guys. Do you know if Tioman has water sports? Eg. Para sailing, water skiing, jet skiing? I'll be staying at paya beach. is it near it?

kumokumo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does paya beach provide full day round island snorkeling trip? How much?
Is the Chinese Cze Cha at tioman paya resort, behind paya beach resort still around?

Droicut

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, just want to ask which part of Tioman has some bars by the beach or something?

snowbun

Reaction score
hi, i'm wondering whether to book from discovery tours or five stars. any advice plsss..

and oso, does paya resort have 24hr electricity, electric kettle etc?

thanx

xiaopiggy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys guys,

i need this answer asap.

does paya beach have safe deposit at the reception? i know their rooms don hav. worried abt my passports and stuffs.

cantofish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, anyone here has experience staying at berjaya tioman resort? what are the modes of transportation to Paya beach?

lloop9

Reaction score
Hi there, I heard Tioman pretty much "close down" from November to February because of the monsoon is it? I was planning to go in early Nov but was advised against it...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.