[Official] Dior Homme Thread

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dior Homme is the menswear division of Christian Dior SA, the French clothing retailer.

I believe there are lots of Dior Homme fans here, especially the jeans, so I guess it's about time for a thread for Dior Homme, since Ion will be opening shortly, and finally Dior Homme will be easily available locally. :s12:

Website - http://www.diorhomme.com/

This thread will serve for Dior Homme fans to talk about the collections as well as for anyone interested to ask anything with regards to Dior Homme.

:)

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FW09 collection available for pre-orders at Luisaviaroma!

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.htm

Interesting collection, but some of the jeans are a bit disappointing though.

I kinda like the 17.5cm "As Good As New" jeans, 17.5cm "Preconcious" stretch jeans and especially the 17.5cm "Stretch Deep" jeans for some reason it looks damn nice and unique!

Seems like there's a bigger 17.5cm collection this time round, with the zips on hems looking very nice as and additional details. As for the other 19cm washed jeans, they look very very similar to the previous collections, such as "Day After Day", "Love At First Sight".

But not sure whether can I fit 17.5cm nicely though, but might try one, especially the "Stretch Deep"!

SpeedingBullet

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13:

was there any mention if the store was going to carry runway pieces?

Got a few lah, but who cares, it's by KVA. Gareth isn't coming in till S/S 2010. I also duno if Gareth will become a flop. But I don't care, Lanvin > all.

polke.

Reaction score
Got a few lah, but who cares, it's by KVA. Gareth isn't coming in till S/S 2010. I also duno if Gareth will become a flop. But I don't care, Lanvin > all.

yeah well... waiting for gareth as well.

different strokes for different folks!

SpeedingBullet

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah well... waiting for gareth as well.

different strokes for different folks!

Number (N)ine, Christian Lacroix & Veronique Branquinho shutting down and going bankrupt broke my heart, he better mindf*ck me for S/S 2010. Men's fashion week is starting in a few days time anyway.

Or is he not? he's confirmed but they nv mention whether KVA's still doing S/S 2010 =/

Last edited:

fuallupdown

Reaction score
Hi, anyone know where or who or how can i buy a dior raw indigo? (other then club 21)
Frontallab got this guy called -frostismarried can order dior is true?

GamerZ

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, anyone know where or who or how can i buy a dior raw indigo? (other then club 21)

Just wait for ion and ish pray that they carry raw.

kirivin

Master Member
Reaction score
Dior Homme jeans when available in SG the price will be sky-high anot?
I'm interested in getting a pair of jeans... But not so urgent for it, so still can wait.

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Lanvin is great, hope they continue to bring in their sneakers though, local boutique say still negotiating. :(

DH NEVER DIES !

Lol, SS09 should be available at Ion, can go buy Soulmate. :D

Club 21 also don't have raws anymore.

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah lan eh... cannot wait that long la. wanna buy now lol

What size are you wearing. Might be able to get one if you want.

Indigo -

MII Raw
MIJ Raw (not much sizes though)
MIJ Silver Selvage Raw

Let me know. :)

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
go Club 21 see the Lanvin pants, the material, cut...and one got gradient-like Ruching!! :s31: :s31:

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT

Yeah, too bad the local Lanvin boutique collection so small. :(

Don't want to buy from C21.

When I went back Taiwan, it was so big and nice. :o

fuallupdown

Reaction score
What size are you wearing. Might be able to get one if you want.

Indigo -

MII Raw
MIJ Raw (not much sizes though)
MIJ Silver Selvage Raw

Let me know. :)

MIJ Raw indigo sz 28? If My nudie i wear sz 29 shld i size down to 28 for dior? and how much it is?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.