List of members selling fake products

InPhinity

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear all bros,

My 1st virgin FR here in HWZ. Thanks to all the pros for the sharing Fred Perry info. Just wan to share wif u guys my experience with an Ebay seller.

Name: manclala
Origin: Hongkong
Brand: Fred Perry
Size: Medium
Color: Black
Condition: 10/10
Authenticity: He claimed 100% authentic. I think otherwise.

Overall damage: Below S$50 for registered airmail to Singapore
Conclusion: Beware of fake Fred Perry. Some are almost 1:1 replica.

65menvelope.jpg

58menvelope2.jpg

68mpolo1.jpg

33mpolo2.jpg

14mpolo3.jpg

24mpolo4.jpg

43mpolo5.jpg

OriginalFook

Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a bad encouter with this hardwarezone forumer called RESET.

I was selling my sony HDR-10 camcorder and she bidded for 600 dollars. It's way before my SB but since I need cash, I decided to sell to her. The bad dealings with her started when she kept changing the meeting time and locations. 4 times we changed and I WAS QUITE FURIOUS.

Finally, we met at Clementi MRT on wednesday 26th august 2009, 10 am in the morning. After Checking my cameras, she said she never bring enough money (SHE ONLY BRING 400 BUCKS) and she asked me to reduce the price and promised me to pay the rest 150 dollars later but she would take the whole set first.

Out of goodwill, i reduced the price and i told her that I would want to keep some stuff from the set as warranty in case she never pay me. She pleaded to me again saying that she needed everything for her trip so in the end SHE ENDED UP SIGNING A WRITTEN IOU AGREEMENT WITH HER NAME ONG KE YAN AND HER IC NUMBER WRITTEN THERE

Then I kept chasing her to pay me out. At first, it was very difficult to contact her and just 2 days ago she picked up my call. I know she was stunned to hear my voice and then I asked her to pay up. She told meet her at 7.45am at bukit batok. IMAGINE 745 AM at bukit batok where I am staying at woodlands! So no choice, i took the earlier train and reach there and SHE NEVER TURNED UP! I TRIED CALLING HER AND SMSING HER, SHE NEVER PICK UP!

And now I FOUND OUT THAT SHE IS SELLING MY CAMERA AT MUCH HIGHER PRICE IN HARDWAREZONE TOO!

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/sh....php?t=2477814. WTF!

THIS SELLER IN HARDWAREZONE CALLED RESET WITH PHONE NO: 91781733, NAME: ONG KE YAN HAD CHEATED ME OFF MY MONEY! SHE NEVER PAY AND NOW SHE IS SELLING MY CAMERA AWAY @ MUCH HIGHER PRICE!

CAN ANYONE SUGGEST WHAT I SHOULD DO? MAKE POLLICE REPORT? CAN HARDWAREZONE ADMIN BAN HER??

HERE IS THE LIST OF HER OTHER FORUMS!
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/sh....php?t=2375379
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/sh....php?t=2447081
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/sh....php?t=2339631
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/sh....php?t=2470758

THIS SELLER IS A CHEAT! BEWARE OR RESET!

Since you have her IC number. MAKE A POLICE REPORT AND SHE'll GET IT HARD.

Mysterio

Reaction score
RL merchandise from Indonesia?

How abt Ralph Lauren Polo shirt? I went to Jakarta, Indonesia some time ago and bought a couple at the RL shop. I suppose their RL shops are selling authentic RL merchandise. Their prices are quite cheap compared to what we hv here. All the merchandise are made in Indonesia, so I suppose they hv some kind of agreement from the original brandowner. Wanted to get a few for my friends and relatives but scared later ppl brand me as giving them fakes. Maybe will get them next time if ppl here have experience abt the stuff I'm talking abt above as I go visit Jakarta every now and then.

Rahman

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello guys im new here :)

so far ive seen many fred perry polos which are auth and do look auth to me.

but how do u really tell?
i know from the button color and the words fred perry on the button etc.

but are there other methods?

thanks
:s12:

button color not necessary must match the polo color (take those made-in-japan for example) and not all has the fred perry words on the button as well. for newbies i would strongly recommend them to purchase from authorised sources

audioenslave

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fake Chrome Hearts Cap

Guys beware of another fake replica product of chrome hearts.

Refer to last post for more info..Font and thickness of the cap are way off..and TS making contradicting statements regarding the pricing of the cap..

Please dont support fakes..The situation is already getting frm bad to worse.

Link by seriousbuyer0000
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2522662

seriousbuyer0000

Reaction score
oh yes to those reading this please visit the thread thanks.. i have updated with high resolution pictures..

visit me please..

nicholasL

Reaction score
Yeah. Like HipHopMan mentioned, the guy is selling something that's of a copycat design, and mentioned the original brand in his topic. That's real misleading.

lunasonata

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wat about copy cat designs, which the seller associate with the real stuff?

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2520021

seriously, pls do ur research.

wad abt brands like RXW and Dievas?

Navale Militare is a registered brand in Singapore..and the crown is trademarked as it's different from pams. http://www.counting-time.com/

Pam homages means they are homage to the brand..they r not replicas because the brand is not there.

even if u r rich n have a pam dun have to look down on pple who cant afford one.

N homages are a way of life..look at all the submariner homages to rolex by seiko and other brands..so u're saying their lousy?

if u have nothing else better to do..go get a life pls.

charmingaladdin

Reaction score
How abt Ralph Lauren Polo shirt? I went to Jakarta, Indonesia some time ago and bought a couple at the RL shop. I suppose their RL shops are selling authentic RL merchandise. Their prices are quite cheap compared to what we hv here. All the merchandise are made in Indonesia, so I suppose they hv some kind of agreement from the original brandowner. Wanted to get a few for my friends and relatives but scared later ppl brand me as giving them fakes. Maybe will get them next time if ppl here have experience abt the stuff I'm talking abt above as I go visit Jakarta every now and then.

they are absolutely FAKE...1001%.i bought a few RL polos in Bali from the "boutique" n they were like 40% cheaper than here.n then,there are multi-brand shops selling designer goods n when i asked the sales staff about the authenticity, they said its 100% imitation..made in korea

InPhinity

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear all bros,

My 2nd FR here in HWZ. Thanks to all the pros and gurus for commenting on my 1st FR. This round I'll be sharing wif u guys another bad experience with the same Ebay seller.

Name: manclala
Origin: Hongkong
Brand: Fred Perry
Size: Medium
Color: White
Condition: 10/10
Authenticity: He claimed 100% authentic. I think otherwise, the LOGO on chest is missing!

Overall damage: Below S$70 for registered airmail to Singapore
Conclusion: Beware of fake Fred Perry. Some are almost 1:1 replica.

His pictures
30iumuh.gif

My pictures
5vdt9e.jpg

1zxs7et.jpg

Rahman

Master Member
Reaction score
SINGAPORE: Police have clamped down on several websites peddling counterfeit luxury products and apparels.

The five-hour operation, which ended on Tuesday also led to the arrest of two men and a woman aged between 18 and 29 years.

The Intellectual Property Rights Branch had come to know of the websites sometime in the middle of this year.

The websites advertised counterfeit wares such as bags, shoes and T-shirts.

Customers paid via Internet banking or ATM transfers.

The goods would then be delivered to buyers personally or via post.

Police said anyone in possession of infringing articles for the purpose of selling or distributing, could be fined up to S$10,000 per article, up to a cap of S$100,000 and jailed for up to five years.

[Source]

Capitalist

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LUXURY bags going for steep discounts. No shipping fees.

Lured by these 'too-good-to-be true' claims, more than 60 online shoppers placed orders and transferred more than $30,000 to an online seller in the first two weeks of this month. The seller and shoppers are all members of SingaporeMotherhood.com, an online forum for mothers where such organised bulk purchases (known as BPs) or 'sprees' are common.

... ...

In 2006, a 24-year-old man was arrested after he ran away with thousands of dollars from car forum enthusiasts. He had claimed he could get car accessories at low prices in similar bulk purchases.

[This story was first published in The New Paper]

What you posted is that of scams.

No co-relation whatsoever to the title of this thread: -

List of members selling fake products

Please do note the difference.

bigbadber

Banned
Reaction score
ws74er, can i check does he sell authentic stuffs??

yes authentic

i bought twice from him b4, total abt 8 pieces.

fuking expensive LOL :s13:

since then i stopped buying cos i cant afford it liao

real A&F usu dont come in plastic bags. unlike some fake ones selling online.

ws74er has been selling alot of branded stuff from his home for a long time.

personally i dont think anyone selling fake stuff would wanna do that since it'll be an easy target for police raid shld any disgruntled customer choose to report it

STJJ89

Reaction score
BEWARE:

Seller name: YS
Contact Number: 92307380
Appearance: Tan skinned chinese guy in late teens or early 20s, frizzy hair. Might ride on motorbike with Indian companion

Traded me a fake Dior jacket for my D-point belt. I was stupid enough not to have checked it properly and now he ignores my calls and messages. DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS BUYER!!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.