[Official Thread] Ringgit Exchange Rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

confused

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have difficulty finding a good place to exchange Malaysia Ringgit.

The best rate I can find as of 4th November 2009 is $2.43 at that people's park place. I believe it should be better than this considering the interbank rate is now around $2.45xx.

Anyone know any place can exchange at $2.45?

Thanks.

Let's share info! :D

ccssgm

Reaction score
I have difficulty finding a good place to exchange Malaysia Ringgit.

The best rate I can find as of 4th November 2009 is $2.43 at that people's park place. I believe it should be better than this considering the interbank rate is now around $2.45xx.

Thanks.

Let's share info! :D

Golden mile also $2.43

valeon

Master Member
Reaction score
I believe it should be better than this considering the interbank rate is now around $2.45xx.

Interbank 2.45 and u want to exchange 2.45? Dun like this la, money changer also earns for living.

confused

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am asking because the best I can get was 2.46 that time and interbank rate was aroud 2.47, but now don't know why exchange rate so poor.

fireworks79

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last fri,b4 i went up..i changed at boon lay shopping center cos my coach wif 5 stars is there.....i changed at 242.8..
not sure whether the rates is up or down within these few days
but BL rates always quite goot...cos tat is our little matland:)

tomicaguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No offence, but 1 cent, 2 cents difference, are you guys exchanging at least a few thousand sing dollars? If yes, then I understand.

Exchanging a few hundred sing, the difference is only a few RM dollars. What's the point?

n8rm5n

Reaction score
No offence, but 1 cent, 2 cents difference, are you guys exchanging at least a few thousand sing dollars? If yes, then I understand.

Exchanging a few hundred sing, the difference is only a few RM dollars. What's the point?

u dunno. Not only we can let others compare the current rate, we can oso let ppl noe the location to get gd rates and i'm sure some of us r xchanging thousands since many r regulars to malaysia.

I Support This Thread !!

:s12::s12::s12::s12:

Kaki369

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Okay maybe im missing ur point.. But i think if we look at the bigger picture, this is a forum, sharing is caring eh? :)

PS: Thanks to TS for initiative :) Thanks..

Cheerios!

dleodleo

Master Member
Reaction score
How come no more updates liao? Me wanting to change some ringget for the long weekend trip.

Please update me if there is any good rates. The last time i changed in Sept is 2.44. Now drop till 2.43? :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.