Using Credit card to pay SP services Bill

Plastic Xiao

Reaction score
Anyone of you all out there can advise me it is possible to pay the SP Utility Bill thru Credit Card ?

Would like to pay thru Citi Premiermiles card but cant find anything or details on the bills itself..

But exclude the POSB Everyday Credit card as i do not own that card and no point to hold that card just for the bill payment.

Last edited:

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is not cannot find, is you dun take the effort to find. they r a phone call away

Inix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Automatic is only POSB Everyday. If you don't mind making payments via Post Office, than Citi PM can be used. Thats what my buddy's girlfriend is doing for her dad's company every month.

Plastic Xiao

Reaction score
Automatic is only POSB Everyday. If you don't mind making payments via Post Office, than Citi PM can be used. Thats what my buddy's girlfriend is doing for her dad's company every month.

Oh great thanks !!

Shall make a trip down to post office to use my Citi PM card to pay :)

Plastic Xiao

Reaction score
Please do so to contribute whenever you all find out which Credit card can also be used to pay SP bill so as to let others knows

Many Thanks:D

socketer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please do so to contribute whenever you all find out which Credit card can also be used to pay SP bill so as to let others knows

Many Thanks:D

i always pay my spservices bill via cc at their cs outlets. mastercard and visa accepted

oceanstar

Reaction score
use Diners lor. easiest as well cos just go AXS machiene to pay.no need go so far.
Diners also let you pay your bills by installment...got additional charges though.

i use my Diners every mth to pay SP , starhub , singtel bills

Verbatin

Reaction score
Those who find it troublesome to go down to SP services can pay online using SCB card.
This is better than using Diners card where the rewards is pathetic (0.3%).

anyway i heard that w.e.f Oct 09 using Diners at AXS will not get rewards points anymore

----------
use Diners lor. easiest as well cos just go AXS machiene to pay.no need go so far.
Diners also let you pay your bills by installment...got additional charges though.

i use my Diners every mth to pay SP , starhub , singtel bills

dante-z

Master Member
Reaction score
i am using POSB Everyday with the GIRO feature got 1% rebate

i think it still comes with 5 year annual fee waiver.

I sub this card just for this because no other card beats it with the GIRO :)

sebastgt

Reaction score
Use SCB XtraSaver

It gives u 1.5% and up to 5% rebates.
Need to pay at SP Services counter.

Last edited:

socketer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all post office accept CC for SPservices bills? been to one and the counter gal looks shocked, and told me they only accept nets. :(

qinzheng

Reaction score
if u want to use credit card u have to go to SPservices customer service centre.

sebastgt

Reaction score
SP Services bill

just returned from post office. SP services bills cannot pay via visa.

My apology. I read this from somewhere where someone use Citi PM to pay SP Services bills at Post Office. Guess the only place is to pay SP Services bill is at their counters at Somerset or Woodlands, with Visa and MC.

qinzheng

Reaction score
clarification; wat i meant is u pay using DBS online there is no points awared, but if u go SP service centres whatever credit card u use u will get points/rebates

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.