MO: Taobao.com, Paipai.com and other China websites (Now with cheaper alternative shipping method)

Hirakawa

Reaction score
MO: Taobao.com, China, Japan and USA websites since 2008 (Probably the cheapest shipping fee in SG )

ATTENTION: SGD1.00 to CNY4.87 (Effective from August 18, 2014)

DECLARATION: We are honest business. If you paid anything other than Item Cost, Domestic Shipping, International Shipping, Insurance and GST, I will pay the hidden charge for you.

DECLARATION: We hate the idea of letting our clients queue up in the public area for self collection. We only do door to door delivery.

China Websites: 31 websites

Japan Websites: 22 websites

Taiwan Websites: 5 websites

USA Websites: 90 websites

Greetings all. I can help you to buy anything, whether it is tangible or intangible, from ANY China, Japan and USA websites and SHIP DIRECTLY TO YOUR DOORSTEP.

Instructions:
Once you have decided on the items you wish to purchase, please go to http://www.oops.sg/ to fill in the order form and our system will tell you how much you need to pay. If you have any questions, you can CHAT WITH ME now.​

Payment:
First Payment: Total Item Price / 4.87
Second Payment: Total Domestic Shipping Fee快递 + International Shipping Fee + Service Fee (if any)

Service Fee:
Purchasing Service: SGD1.00/KG for China Air Freight or SGD50.00/CBM for China Sea Freight
DIY Purchasing: Free

Shipping Fee:

AIR+ Shipping Fee (<11KG): Initial 500g CNY57, Additional 500g CNY12
AIR+ Shipping Fee (11KG & Above): CNY21/KG

Advantages: By Air Cargo Service. Cheaper than EMS. Fast (If no customs inspection delay). Reliable. Trackable. Shipping fee based on actual or volumetric weight, whichever is higher. AIR+ virtually can ship anything.

AIR Shipping Fee (<11KG): Initial 500g CNY27, Additional 500g CNY12
AIR Shipping Fee (11KG & Above): CNY18/KG

Advantages: By Air Cargo Service. Cheaper than EMS. Fast (If no customs inspection delay). Reliable. Trackable. Shipping fee based on actual or volumetric weight, whichever is higher.
Disadvantages: Cannot ship food, cosmetic, powder, liquid, magnet, battery and anything with internatinal brand name.

SEA Shipping Fee: CNY500/CBM

Advantages: Shipping fee based on volumetric weight. Suitable for large quantity, heavy and bulky items.
Disadvantages: Minimum volume 1CBM (100cm *100cm * 100cm). Import GST applied.

EMS Shipping Fee: Please email me for quotation

Advantages: By China Post. Fast. Reliable. Trackable. Shipping fee based on actual or volumetric weight (any side of the parcel over 60cm), whichever is higher.
Disadvantages: Size limitation applied. Food, battery, magnet, cosmetic, liquid and powder are not allowed.

Payment & Exchange Rate:
You can pay either through ATM Transfer or Internet Banking (DBS/POSB/OCBC/UOB).
Exchange Rate: SGD1.00 = CNY4.87

Closing Date:
No closing date. You can place order anytime.

Terms & Conditions:
Terms and Conditions

Frequency Asked Questions:
Frequently Asked Questions

Last edited:

Hirakawa

Reaction score
Mythology™;44297790 said:
Hi there,

tried to PM you on MSN but did not recieve a reply

Hi, I didn't receive any PM from you. Please post your question here or email me.

.seeyourhead.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so i use the sal to ship,item lost that's it?:s11:
n no update on out of stock item?

Hirakawa

Reaction score
so i use the sal to ship,item lost that's it?:s11:
n no update on out of stock item?

Please read disclaimer No.2

"I will not be responsible for your lost parcel by EMS/SAL or SpeedPost but I will try my best to help you recover your parcel"

Not even SAL but also EMS. All I can do is help you to recover the parcel but no guarantee. So far lost-parcels rate is 0%

I always update people when there is anything OOS unless I forgot.

oyama85

Reaction score
Bump for a great chap.
My fren and I used he's service before, the whole process was real smooth.

Hirakawa

Reaction score
Just want to share with you some information about SAL. SAL is the abbreviation of Sea Air Land. It is a parcel service with tracking number similar to SingPost Registered Article and USPS First Class International.

So far this service works great and it help some people save some money (The only disadvantage is SAL slower than EMS and it is difficult to use online tools to track the parcel as the status update slow). I suggest those who would like to import heavy and bulky items can think of using SAL to save more money.

Last edited:

A Nice Guy

Reaction score
I sent private message to you, but just in case u never receive it, here is the message

Me intend to buy ebooks from online. Once the seller receive it, he will email the ebooks to me directly. Thus no shipping charge involve. Do u help to do such transaction?

Hirakawa

Reaction score
I sent private message to you, but just in case u never receive it, here is the message

Me intend to buy ebooks from online. Once the seller receive it, he will email the ebooks to me directly. Thus no shipping charge involve. Do u help to do such transaction?

Yes. I do help people to purchase intangible items. Please add me to your MSN account.

cooliend

Reaction score
Just wanted to say: Hirakawa's a great guy! :s12: Reliable, friendly, and helpful. I picked up my package today, and everything's perfect. Thanks! :)

Silverboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry, new to all this MO so have no idea how you calculate the shipping and all.
Possible for you to order and you let me know how much total I have to pay?
Also, how do I know what's the weight of the item?

Hirakawa

Reaction score
Sorry, new to all this MO so have no idea how you calculate the shipping and all.
Possible for you to order and you let me know how much total I have to pay?
Also, how do I know what's the weight of the item?

For China purchasing service, the international shipping is calculated by total weight of the parcel.

For quotation, please download the order form and email to
hirakawa.png
together with your name, your contact and your shipping address.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.