what's the awol charge and punishment?

beautybabies

Reaction score
After 2 years still need to serve army hor. If get stay in job, also weekend book out only... unless get married, might have greater chance of stay out. Then again stay out might have more mental stress than stay in... more expenses, more travelling, wake up earlier, less rest....
yes, but he has mental history still can serve army?

fone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes, but he has mental history still can serve army?

Not up to you or me to decide....Before army sure got medical check up, if the Medical Officer deems him not fit for army, then he can don't serve, otherwise, if he is deemed to be fit for army, then need to serve.

beautybabies

Reaction score
Not up to you or me to decide....Before army sure got medical check up, if the Medical Officer deems him not fit for army, then he can don't serve, otherwise, if he is deemed to be fit for army, then need to serve.
ok.. yeap not for us to decide.. can you pm me ur email addrress, i will reply everything at night, cos going to visit my friend, she alone at home, yet need to look after 2 children, so stress of her and up to date also cannot visit his bf

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4years considered deserter, no more awol, awol is only short period

deserter the charge more heavy and is song song gao jurong 1

u want him to test if he is under list of deserter very simple 1

go to custom, try and exit

if can go johor baru without police stopping him, he wins

or

wait to go in DB

beautybabies

Reaction score

or

wait to go in DB

pls advise what is deserter?

i don't think can go jb without police stopping him lor..

fadings

Reaction score
got different? since run army also have to go DB mah? what the different deserter?

if i am not wrong there is, deserter have to serve in the civilian jail for a long period of time, shld be handled by police and court first, after that send to saf to handle go inside db to continue.

beautybabies

Reaction score
if i am not wrong there is, deserter have to serve in the civilian jail for a long period of time, shld be handled by police and court first, after that send to saf to handle go inside db to continue.
how to know is he deserter?

he been caught by police check and is wanted by mindef? he has transit to mindef alr?

fadings

Reaction score

he been caught by police check and is wanted by mindef? he has transit to mindef alr?

more than 40 days awol is deserter lah. 4 years long time. ithink both sides will handle uh. wait for outcome lo

beautybabies

Reaction score
more than 40 days awol is deserter lah. 4 years long time. ithink both sides will handle uh. wait for outcome lo
he just been caught leh, now even his i/c address is different alr, cannot even visit him, will he know he's under police or mindef/

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

or

wait to go in DB

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showpost.php?p=44255918&postcount=66

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.