Frozen Nuggets

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anybody know which supermarket got sell frozen nuggets that are not so thick with flour.. ? i had been looking for nuggets that are the closest to mac' nuggets.

shalome

Master Member
Reaction score
im not sure how close to mcd nuggets but personally, i like farmpride and ntuc spicy chicken nuggets (though not really that spicy)

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
im not sure how close to mcd nuggets but personally, i like farmpride and ntuc spicy chicken nuggets (though not really that spicy)

is it more "meaty" or coated with too much flour ?

matchy

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
msia got one brand quite nice...the nugget in shape of drum stick

earthyblue

Master Member
Reaction score
Last time there was this orange package Tsutaya brand or something similar, now cannot find already. I find this one have really chicken piece and the flour is thin

shineshy

Reaction score
Freezepak brand. Only saw it in those market selling noodles/beanaprout stall... taste nicer the macdonald ones.

grunt

Reaction score
The NTUC brand one is pretty good. Thick chunky whole meat and not minced type. Very nice bite and texture and u know u are eating meat and not mixed parts etc.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
thanks for the recommendation guys. i guess those bough from prime supermarket cmi..

xeelee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which nuggets is the best ? so far i only like the Tay's crispy beancurd skin one.. put in oven 210 degrees come out jin songz.. cheaper and nicer than mcd

Zerogundamw

Reaction score
geylang serai market there got a shop that sell mc chicken nugget, 1kg ~$5. taste okok, 70% close. i always like to go there buy frozen food one.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.