QUESTION ABOUT CITIBANK PREMIERMILES CARD

Kenylng

Reaction score
Hi thinking of applying this card, some question about the card..

Do this premiermiles card have the same discount and promotion privilege like 10-15-20% off by using citibank credit cards? because i saw the promotion at orchard you get voucher or discount by using citibank cards, but the picture only show citi visa clear platinum/dividend/citi visa platinum. don't have premiermile card lehz...

sry for asking such nob question hee.

lucifer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. Unless if they specify exactly which card gets more benefits.

Like you get more discount using the Citibank Tangs Card at Tangs etc etc..

eunique

Reaction score
Yes, it does apply :)

p.s. Do remember that a Credit Card is as worth it & valuable as it is relevant to you. In other words, only if it matches your needs and spending habit, then it's worth it ;) Just my 2 cents. Cheers!

Kenylng

Reaction score
good to hear that, cause i seldom pump petrol and if only dinning and watsons i must spend $2500 in makan and watson how to clock sia.. so dividend abit out le.. what you all suggest? charge all to Premier Miles better or?

richneo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have PM CC and i used to travel...

i got dividend card thinking i might buy a car but scrapped the idea for now.. in the end, i opt for UOB one card..

swipe $300 monthly and get $30 rebate every quarter or $800 monthly and get $80 rebate..

kerf

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have PM CC and i used to travel...

i got dividend card thinking i might buy a car but scrapped the idea for now.. in the end, i opt for UOB one card..

swipe $300 monthly and get $30 rebate every quarter or $800 monthly and get $80 rebate..
when are u getting a car?

Cloud_Evolution

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to drop to $20k, it will be impossible for time being unless they increase the quota for COE.

richneo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thats why im not buying car for a good time being

kerf when will you lompang me for makan makan?

anyway we OT liaoz

lesliehan

Reaction score
Actually i',m thinking of cancelling my dividend to apply for this since i'm not owning a vehicle. How should i go with the cancellation and application. Just call the CSO to cancel and apply at the same time?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually i',m thinking of cancelling my dividend to apply for this since i'm not owning a vehicle. How should i go with the cancellation and application. Just call the CSO to cancel and apply at the same time?
u shld apply and get it first before u cancel

malestone7469

Reaction score
Huh? Really, 30k can apply for Premiermiles? Then maybe I shd dump my KF Amex. Hahaha ..

Each card has different assets.
The KF Gold gives double miles when purchasing Singapore Airlines tickets or SilkAir tickets. But is not good for daily purchases. So you should have both and use it correctly to maximise your points.

bakasa2002

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Each card has different assets.
The KF Gold gives double miles when purchasing Singapore Airlines tickets or SilkAir tickets. But is not good for daily purchases. So you should have both and use it correctly to maximise your points.

Hmm, but I am not earning 80k yet. hahaha .... Anyone not earning that minimum but manage to get the card?

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmm, but I am not earning 80k yet. hahaha .... Anyone not earning that minimum but manage to get the card?

Got a friend who is not earning $80K but existing Plat Card customer and managed to get PM card last year.

bakasa2002

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got a friend who is not earning $80K but existing Plat Card customer and managed to get PM card last year.

ok, I will give it a try, since I got M1 'Platinum', basically Plat is just like basic cards these days right?

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
ok, I will give it a try, since I got M1 'Platinum', basically Plat is just like basic cards these days right?

Yes, that's right. If your payment records with them is good, I think should not be that difficult to get approval. Just go to the branch for instant issuance.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.