timberland

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys i got my card today,

can i know what is this means ?

2010-05-25_212612.jpg

Kenylng

Reaction score
anyone manage to get the annual fee for manh card waived even if u seldom use the card like ocasionally for big purchase only ?

timberland

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys , in order for the 5% cash back , do u have to swipe $3001 one shot (in a single receipt) or is it accumulated for that mth ?

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone manage to get the annual fee for manh card waived even if u seldom use the card like ocasionally for big purchase only ?

Well, i did. Don't ever pay for annual fees and late payment charges, get it waive.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can pay property tax & personal income tax with SCB (Manhattan) credit card.

zjjx1977

Reaction score
can i charge my annual insurance premiums to this card?

as i knew prudential insurance should be ok to charge SCB cc, as when i was told by agent can pay by uob, dbs and SCB cc for prudential insurance in quarterly or yearly basis. i chose to pay by uob visa signature card. next time should chg to Manhattan card

shalome

Master Member
Reaction score
as i knew prudential insurance should be ok to charge SCB cc, as when i was told by agent can pay by uob, dbs and SCB cc for prudential insurance in quarterly or yearly basis. i chose to pay by uob visa signature card. next time should chg to Manhattan card

thought of charging my monthly premiums to prucard, then thinking to go to manplat card, now deciding to charge to uobone instead.

Last edited:

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thought of charging my montly premiums to prucard, then tinking to go to manplat card, now deciding to charge to uobone instead.
The bad thing about UOB one is that the amount of getting cash rebate is fixed, i.e:

A. Spend at least $300 for 3 months - get $30 (around 3.33%)
B. Spend at least $800 for 3 months - get $80 (around 3.33%)

So what do you get if you spend $400? or $1500? same amount: $30 and $80 respectively.
Still we got to do our own Card spending transaction management ourselves :)

timberland

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just charged 3600 on the man card few days ago and paid in full just now...so when will i receive my first cash back ?

Thanatos_Wraiths

Reaction score
just charged 3600 on the man card few days ago and paid in full just now...so when will i receive my first cash back ?
On the first month of the new qualifying quarter. If you have internet banking, you can log in to check, else wait for your statement:s22:

Kenylng

Reaction score
The bad thing about UOB one is that the amount of getting cash rebate is fixed, i.e:

A. Spend at least $300 for 3 months - get $30 (around 3.33%)
B. Spend at least $800 for 3 months - get $80 (around 3.33%)

So what do you get if you spend $400? or $1500? same amount: $30 and $80 respectively.
Still we got to do our own Card spending transaction management ourselves :)

thats the bad point of this card.. that's why what i am doing now is. charge slightly above $300 then the rest on others cards..

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thats the bad point of this card.. that's why what i am doing now is. charge slightly above $300 then the rest on others cards..
But you got to be very diligent in doing this rite?
Somebody should publish the best way to spend your money using Singapore Credit Cards =D

Kenylng

Reaction score
But you got to be very diligent in doing this rite?
Somebody should publish the best way to spend your money using Singapore Credit Cards =D

yalor abit like -.-" but i normally use for bills just charge via vpost maintain 3 transaction per month & slightly $300. then i think this card can keep in drawer after that -.-".. Ya it will be great if someone will to publish the best way.. hee

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yalor abit like -.-" but i normally use for bills just charge via vpost maintain 3 transaction per month & slightly $300. then i think this card can keep in drawer after that -.-".. Ya it will be great if someone will to publish the best way.. hee
The best is if you have fix bills that reach $300 a month.
If only PUB/SP Services can be paid using this, my monthly bill of PUB + Mobiles (3 lines) + Broadband can easily hit $300 in a month.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.