Reaction score
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2814918

DSC08889.jpg

DSC08960.jpg

Last edited:

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
The Hakka Yong Tau Fu Homerecipe Stall @ Ghim Moh FC. S$3 only. 5/6 score for Makansutra 2009. The fish paste tasted pretty authentic. A nice and homely meal indeed. :)
20ppy4p.jpg

auw83p.jpg

Coriander and garlic all over!

1fa6if.jpg

chows99

Reaction score
Hi Mosmos, your chilis food looks good !

Can I noe ur order of chili comes with any fries/chips ? Is the mini burger n the shredded pork burger nice ?

I think I will go n try it pretty soon.

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi Mosmos, your chilis food looks good !

Can I noe ur order of chili comes with any fries/chips ? Is the mini burger n the shredded pork burger nice ?

I think I will go n try it pretty soon.

chili beef is separate order, sgd8.50 when you order any entree~ :o

yes, both burger are very very yummy, most yummy burger ever eaten before, beef meat pan-fried to perfection, no dryness or chewy~ :lick:

I don't eat fries one, but this fries with skin quite yummy, no heatiness feel, though onion rings a bit oily~ :lick:

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Zhong Yu Yuan Wei Wanton Noodle @ Tiong Bahru Market & Food Centre. S$3.50 for the premium pig armpit charsiew version. 4.5/5 from ieatishootipost & were featured in 排排站查查看. Great charsiew, thick, well grilled and juicy. Wanton also big and nice with a faint taste of bian yu inside. :lick:
awtlc5.jpg

chows99

Reaction score
chili beef is separate order, sgd8.50 when you order any entree~ :o

yes, both burger are very very yummy, most yummy burger ever eaten before, beef meat pan-fried to perfection, no dryness or chewy~ :lick:

I don't eat fries one, but this fries with skin quite yummy, no heatiness feel, though onion rings a bit oily~ :lick:

Hi Mosmos, it seems like u enjpyed the food. Time for me to visit Chili's. BTW, I knew chili's when I went KL, recommended by my msia fren. It was nice n cheap over there. If u r gng back there, u can also try the platter combo.

Thanks for sharing.

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Soon Heng Rojak @ Toa Payoh Hub's Gourmet Paradise Foodcourt. S$3 portion. 5/6 score for Makansutra 2009. Very long queue, waited for ~40min on a Saturday afternoon. The you tiao is really crispy, prawn paste sweet & the crushed peanut overloading. The portion is the most generous i had seen so far among famous Rojak stalls. :D

34no77o.jpg

2d6wjn5.jpg

2w5m55f.jpg

Last edited:

Theatre_of_Dreams

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Soon Heng Rojak @ Toa Payoh Hub's Gourmet Paradise Foodcourt. S$3 portion. 5/6 score for Makansutra 2009. Very long queue, waited for ~40min on a Saturday afternoon. The you tiao is really crispy, prawn paste sweet & the crushed peanut overloading. The portion is the most generous i had seen so far among famous Rojak stalls. :D

34no77o.jpg

2d6wjn5.jpg

2w5m55f.jpg

yo sen bro,

the rojak inside got mango?

n2btg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OMG shouldn't visit makan forum after midnite, see liao also hungry!

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Me love rojak, but boh eng go until TPY, nearest for me is the Clementi central one :s13: And the calories is scary too :eek:

Heard the Old Airport road one not bad, call TPY stall or smth also lolz

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I like the rojak at whampoa hawker centre

Haven't eaten in many years. Wanted to check it out but didn't cos friend told me standard dropped. Apparently they cut all the stuff ahead of time and not when mixing so doesn't taste as good.

Is the rojak prepared by the owner or helper now?

I'll stick with Toa Payoh rojak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.