Evolve MMA pricing?

Evolve MMA Staff

Reaction score
Evolve MMA Management Response

Management Response From Evolve MMA:

Thank you for your interest in Evolve Mixed Martial Arts, Asia's premier brand of MMA academies.

We would like to take this opportunity to address several erroneous posts regarding Evolve on this forum. Several users on this site have posted incorrect information regarding our membership pricing. While we thank you for your interest, the pricing information posted by some users on this forum is false. For a reasonable monthly fee, we are pleased to offer our members access to world champion instruction, state-of-the-art facilities, the largest schedules, and convenient locations in Singapore. We welcome all interested parties to experience all that Evolve has to offer by taking a complimentary intro class.

Also, we ask that readers please beware of posts made under the username 'Evolve MMA.' This user has misrepresented him/herself and as a result has engaged in copyright infringement and defamation. The Company lawyers have been contacted and this matter will be settled with the authorities.

Thank you again for your interest and we welcome all questions and concerns.

Evolve MMA Management

www.evolve-mma.com

Last edited:

legions

Reaction score

We would like to take this opportunity to address several erroneous posts regarding Evolve MMA on this forum. Several users on this site have posted incorrect information regarding our membership pricing. While we thank you for your interest, the pricing information posted by some users on this forum is false. For a reasonable monthly fee, we are pleased to offer our members access to world champion instruction, state-of-the-art facilities, the largest schedules, and convenient locations in Singapore.

In the end it was never even addressed. Just answer the question what everyone wants to know. What is the correct membership pricing ? And what do u mean by "reasonable monthly fee" ? Cant just give the exact amount ?

TimeTravel_0

Reaction score
I want to join.
How much is the monthly fees ?
Just straight to the point.
Thanks.

Thank you for your interest in Evolve MMA, Asia's premier brand of MMA academies.

We would like to take this opportunity to address several erroneous posts regarding Evolve MMA on this forum. Several users on this site have posted incorrect information regarding our membership pricing. While we thank you for your interest, the pricing information posted by some users on this forum is false. For a reasonable monthly fee, we are pleased to offer our members access to world champion instruction, state-of-the-art facilities, the largest schedules, and convenient locations in Singapore. We welcome all interested parties to experience all that Evolve has to offer by taking a complimentary intro class.

Also, we ask that readers please beware of posts made under the username 'Evolve MMA.' This user has misrepresented him/herself and as a result has engaged in copyright infringement and defamation. The Company lawyers have been contacted and this matter will be settled with the authorities.

Thank you again for your interest and we welcome all questions and concerns. If you have any questions, please email us at info@evolve-mma.com.

Evolve MMA Management

Stealth_PL

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I am interested to know the pricing also

i also wan to know the price.. but seems like they are not saying it on forums.. most prob their price are subjective to individual commitment and the type of lesson they wan.. thus there is no fixed price

slicric_69

Reaction score
prices are $309 per month for their pomo mall outlet and $389 per month for their Far east square outlet. these prices are excluding GST and you need to pay an annual fee of $90. Plus i think there is a one time registration fee (Super High). These prices are based on a one year contract. there is a 3 month membership however more expensive per month. you get a free gi or free boxing and mma gloves when you registered though.

They do student pricing to which is $249 excl. GST per month for pomo mall.

All being said it is mad expensive, but it has the best facilities and world champions to train you.

Go for a free intro class to get a feel for the place, however be warned that they are very good sales people, so if you arent convinced have the resolve to walk away without signing anything.

Majestic12

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well look at it this way: If for $300 a month you get to train there 24/7 with the best coaches in the industry, the value you get is much more than what you pay.

For instance, if I train there five times a week, that's 20 sessions a month on average, and $15 per session. $15 for free equipment and excellent coaching which will accelerate your results. For $15 I'll be asking all the questions I have and getting as hands on as I can every session to maximise value. It's not a lot when you do the math - sure it isn't cheap, but it isn't too expensive.

Of course, if you'd rather not learn from the best or aren't as hardcore on training, then another fight gym would be better. In this regard, perhaps a plan with limitations and a lower fee would appeal to this other target group.

I think the perception of sales has got to change - these days barely anybody responds to a hard sell. Plus with the Internet, you can dig up information very easily. This is where effective marketing comes into play to help sales people get the foot in the door.

If you have some interest in what they have to offer, I'd suggest giving the place a visit and engage in a dialogue with the consultant - see what's the value proposition they're offering you. Think benefits first and not product / service features.

By the way, I am not endorsed by Evolve MMA, nor employed by them to post this opinion which is strictly mine.

buibuisnail

Reaction score
is this a feeble attempt to stir up ****? why the fnck do you want to do that?

where in my statement do u see that? i was asking a genuine
question. dun start yr f this f that when i've not insulted anyone.

motron

Reaction score
reasons for my response:

1) this is a thread about Evolve class pricing.
2) there have been many bad mouthing of schools online using comments like what you have used.
3) to add to it, your sentence was in red. kinda like trying to highlight a point.
4) i'm pretty much fed up with ppl talking bad about other schools. hence my reaction.

fonz231

Reaction score
"prices are $309 per month for their pomo mall outlet and $389 per month for their Far east square outlet. these prices are excluding GST and you need to pay an annual fee of $90. Plus i think there is a one time registration fee (Super High). These prices are based on a one year contract. there is a 3 month membership however more expensive per month. you get a free gi or free boxing and mma gloves when you registered though."

Interesting, I was told I would "get a free gi or free boxing and mma gloves when you registered though."But after I joined I was told it wasn't part of my package, so I was charged 200$ for gloves n muay thai shorts, being told to pay after the class, I wouldnt of bought otherwise, also they dont have any prices openly on display for their merchandise, so this serves as a warning, dont get ripped off like i was.

Evolve MMA Staff

Reaction score

Thank you for your interest in Evolve Mixed Martial Arts, Asia's premier brand of MMA academies.

We would like to take this opportunity to address several erroneous posts regarding Evolve on this forum. Several users on this site have posted incorrect information regarding our membership pricing. While we thank you for your interest, the pricing information posted by some users on this forum is false. For a reasonable monthly fee, we are pleased to offer our members access to world champion instruction, state-of-the-art facilities, the largest schedules, and convenient locations in Singapore. We welcome all interested parties to experience all that Evolve has to offer by taking a complimentary intro class.

Thank you again for your interest and we welcome all questions and concerns.

Evolve MMA Management

Last edited:

rixusher

Reaction score
"prices are $309 per month for their pomo mall outlet and $389 per month for their Far east square outlet. these prices are excluding GST and you need to pay an annual fee of $90. Plus i think there is a one time registration fee (Super High). These prices are based on a one year contract. there is a 3 month membership however more expensive per month. you get a free gi or free boxing and mma gloves when you registered though."

Interesting, I was told I would "get a free gi or free boxing and mma gloves when you registered though."But after I joined I was told it wasn't part of my package, so I was charged 200$ for gloves n muay thai shorts, being told to pay after the class, I wouldnt of bought otherwise, also they dont have any prices openly on display for their merchandise, so this serves as a warning, dont get ripped off like i was.

really? who's the staff who signed you up? you should name the staff here so that the management will know.

fonz231

Reaction score
In reference to the records I have kept I can with full confidence write that pricing is as follows:

12 month adult membership is comprised of: (1)enrolment fee:$349 + (2)processing fee: ($99 +7%gst) so $105.93
+ (3)pro rata dues; being $373.43 (that is if you joined on the first day of the month).

then from the next month onwards monthly fees are $373.43 (gst @7% included)

rixusher, the sales guy who contradicted himself is actually part of the management.

if what is written on this thread is correct (and I believe it is because I was also told the following(quote edited to convey what I was told) ):*these prices are based on a one year contract. you get a free gi or free boxing and mma gloves when you registered * then I should not of had to of paid for my gear, and instead of posting a polite and "carefully" worded letter to this page, evolve should at least try to rectify this situation.
Nevertheless I believe I was misled being told that I would have a choice of *a free gi or free boxing and mma glove*, then after joining, I waited and waited .......nothing came my way, i just got told that it wasn't part of my package, from the same guy who before joining told me it would be!....What a shame he didn't put it in writing! So, Evolve, if there is a convincing explanation for this I would like to hear it. Thanks.

Last edited:

rixusher

Reaction score
In reference to the records I have kept I can with full confidence write that pricing is as follows:

12 month adult membership is comprised of: enrolment fee:$349 + processing fee: ($99 +7%gst) so $105.93
+ pro rata dues, max being 373.43 that is if you joined on the 1st of the month.

then from the next month onwards monthly fees are 373.43$ (gst @7% included)

rixusher, the sales guy who contradicted himself is actually part of the management. if what is written here is correct *These prices are based on a one year contract. there is a 3 month membership however more expensive per month. you get a free gi or free boxing and mma gloves when you registered though* then I should not of had to of paid for my gear, and instead of posting a polite letter to this page, evolve should at least try to rectify this situation. Nevertheless I believe I was misled being told that I would have a choice of *a free gi or free boxing and mma glove*, then after joining, I waited and waited .......nothing came my way, i just got told that it wasn't part of my package, from the same guy who before joining told me it would be....a shame he didn't put it in writing. So, Evolve I'd appreciate an explanation at least.

Well, just name the person. you are still not answering my question. Simply name the person and i'm sure an explanation will be given to you. If you find it not convenient to post it here, PM me.

rixusher

Reaction score
you edited your post at 12.51am. then again at 1.00am and then again at 1.08am

just tell me who the person is and i ensure an explanation will be given. or are you simply trying to stir up trouble? :)

Last edited:

fonz231

Reaction score
rixusher, i edited the posts to enter more detail. i dont see why i need to name the sales person, the issue is that i shudnt of paid for my gear, i dont believe in dressing him down so publicly by giving out his name. I am no troublemaker and that is not a fair accusation, be very careful how you reply to me, less you would like to go to the dock.

rixusher

Reaction score
rixusher, i edited the posts to enter more detail. i dont see why i need to name the sales person, the issue is that i shudnt of paid for my gear, i dont believe in dressing him down so publicly by giving out his name. I am no troublemaker and that is not a fair accusation, be very careful how you reply to me, less you would like to go to the dock.

is that a threat? you come in here, obviously joining HWZ forums just to bring this up? i am a former staff with evolve mma and the prices that you state are wrong. if what you are talking about, bringing me to the dock is a threat, it is not working. i'll repeat what i said. simply PM me the staff and i assure you you will get a reply from evolve mma management. i already sent you a pm and you choose not to reply and instead take a very offensive stand. i AM very careful about how i am replying to your claims. i suggest you reply to my pm if you want a reply from evolve mma management.

I am not trying to find fault with you but your insistence in not replying a PM leaves much to think about.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.