Reliable Private Driving Instructor?

zuldevil

Reaction score
true la..but i nid to take 2 rides to combak from my home..n 2 rides back home...
total 4 rides... bus fare not cheap too...:s13:
so..any instructor who can pick up from batok mrt to intro?..

cheers:)

Sorry, I won't recommend anybody if I don't have personal experience. All the best with your search. :)

blackwire

Reaction score
I just passed my driving today! Under this instructor Mr Cai! his passing rate is quite high and i think he teaches very well! He used the textbook and points out my mistake very accurately. He is also very patient and not talkative like other instructor who craps and complain alot. Plus, this is the first time I'm taught under him and i passed!

My previous instructor was a total crap! He didn't even teach me correctly and thus causing me to fail a few times! Until I read a forum recommendation on this instructor and I decided to call him to fix an appointment. Seriously he's very good!

:) you're interested please pm me! he teaches at bbdc and pick up point is at bukit gombak mrt.

Btw he teaches for one hour per session, unlike my past instructor 1.5hrs is simply too draggy and waste of time circling the stupid route. It's $26 per hr and he has his own private circuit so it's good :)

Hi, can please kindly intro your instructor? Trying to get a good auto car instructor for my gf @BBDC. Deeply appreciated.

furkid

Reaction score
I can recommend a reliable and patient private instructor. He has more than 30 years of experience and charge with reasonable rates.

You may contact him for more details. Mr Robert Chee - 98601549

japple

Reaction score
I just passed my driving today! Under this instructor Mr Cai! his passing rate is quite high and i think he teaches very well! He used the textbook and points out my mistake very accurately. He is also very patient and not talkative like other instructor who craps and complain alot. Plus, this is the first time I'm taught under him and i passed!

My previous instructor was a total crap! He didn't even teach me correctly and thus causing me to fail a few times! Until I read a forum recommendation on this instructor and I decided to call him to fix an appointment. Seriously he's very good!

:) you're interested please pm me! he teaches at bbdc and pick up point is at bukit gombak mrt.

Btw he teaches for one hour per session, unlike my past instructor 1.5hrs is simply too draggy and waste of time circling the stupid route. It's $26 per hr and he has his own private circuit so it's good :)

anybody else tried this Mr Cai b4? Wanna be sure he's good.. =:p

DestinyxX

Reaction score
I can recommend a reliable and patient private instructor. He has more than 30 years of experience and charge with reasonable rates.

You may contact him for more details. Mr Robert Chee - 98601549

But where does he teach?

illusion_sky

Reaction score
I've a reliable private driving instructor to recommend to all fellow forumers. Teaches at Ubi area but he dun provide pick up services as his schedule is always back to back.
Female learners should choose him as he is not those typical "tiko" uncle that u would find outside the coffeeshop of the driving centre.
I've recommended a female friend to him but she manage to pass on 2nd attempt despite of her blurness.
U guys may contact him @ 96185982 (Mr Toh).
If u want a experienced and patience driving instructor, u may wish to engage his service.

mrdoku

Reaction score
Hi, anyone could recommend a good instructor for refresher driving (auto)? Needs to be patient cos I'm a really clumsy driver...

kindaichi24

Reaction score
anyone can recommend me a good driving instructor that can book tp immediately at any time slot? my current instructor gg overseas for 1 month and expect me not to book any tp date till he comes back. by the time he come back i book the tp date my pdl already expired lo. and i failed 2 times already! SIGH. anyone really got good instructor pls pm me. thanks alot in advance!! anyway im taking at bbdc manual..it'll be better if pick up point at jurong. but if bukit batok or gombak also can..:D

keiichiro

Reaction score
Is Mr William & Mr William Sng the same person? I called Mr William, 90215833 and he told me his 90215833 no. has some problem and called him at another no., 98188851. So is the two persons same? :s22:

Do anyone know?

they work together.. I learned under william sng... Called the other william initially, then he told me ok ok but end up he is not the one who teach me. Only after i boarded the car than know they are different ppl. But then william sng not bad also. 1st time pass with 10 points. He quite paitent and was an ex-instructor from bbdc. Will show you all the text book errors, statics etc to make u understand why he do certain things.

Then will focus on your weak point and make u pratice over and over.He make me do the slope more than 10 times just to make sure i can move off properly.

ngbanban

Reaction score
Taking my test in a couple of days.. I think i gg already.. i think my PDI cmi =(

In case i fail i planning to engage another instructor who would allow me to book tp within a mth.. any good intro? I taking my test in ubi...

flakkgot

Reaction score
Looking for a reliable, english speaking manual car pdi:) Prefered textbook style teaching with ability to correct errors.

This will be my second time taking my tp; on 15th of september.

V

victorlht88

Auto pdi at bbdc.Toyota vios, he stays at bukit panjang. Will let u from his house carpark if u stay near and first student of the day.

Mr tan - 9871 5788

I passed with 4 points at the 3rd try. My First 2 instructors were plain rubbish.

-----
This message is sent from HWZ forums iphone app

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.