What are you reading now?

linlin

Reaction score
Most things you bought from online are still books. Now I put this topic to let all of you tell others what you are reading now. Simply, you can just tell the name of the book or the review. Focus on the book you are reading or just finish.
I come first.
"China's Cultural Relics" Start reading today. I read it on my way to work or back home on bus. Expecting to finish this week.
If I have time, I will spend time reading.
"Dear John" finished yesterday.
"Health Care at Home a Family Massage Manual" finished this morning.
"Insights into Chinese Culture" will be purchased.
"China's Cultural Relics" will be finished as soon as possible.
This was bought from book-wholesale. I like Chinese culture. So these books I always prefer to buy them. About 40 percent discount can be accepted. If you guys found the book that with 40 percent discount, please tell me. (Refer to the recent books, 05 years ago, many were bought.).These two books I recommend to all of you. The very detailed introduced. With rich pictures. Featuring the distinctive heights of Chinese culture. I like chapter 3 about Bronze Ware and chapter 8 about Gold and Silver Artifacts.
I had read "The Help" a few weeks earlier. These stories of the black maids working for white women in the state of Mississippi of the 60s have an insiders' view of child-rearing, Junior League benefits, town gossip, and race relations. Miss Skeeter she became my favorite character.
Be stimulated by lower prices for "The Help" on book-wholesale. I decide to look electronic edition of the books that I want to buy. Lucky to find half of them. It saves $10
I will update from time to time later, tell us what you are reading now , thank you.

Applestars

Reaction score
Reading Solar!

I'm reading Solar! Or, I was. It's by Ian McEwan. Pretty good book. Would share link but I cannot.

Google "solar ian mcewan freshgrads". :)

bobbytkc

Reaction score
haha. yea. sorry, forgot about the forum's content filtering. sh!t my dad says is totally hilarious, i was laughing out loud at home and my brother was giving me strange looks :D

radish

Emeritus Honorary Member
Reaction score
i'm just finishing kubler ross, on death and dying, satre, being and nothingness
moving to douglas palmer, seven million years and clarkson, world according to clarkson :s13:

ryanseah

Reaction score
Currently reading "Inverting the Pyramid", an interesting book about the evolution of football tactics from the 19th century to modern day

PingJun

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does Manga count?

I am currently reading the Oishinbo Series.

I am now reading Oishinbo: Fish, Sushi & Sashimi, after finishing

1. Oishinbo: Japanese Cuisine
2. Oishinbo: Sake
3. Oishinbo: Ramen & Gyôza......

After that, I will continue to read

4. Oishinbo: Vegetables
5. Oishinbo: The Joy of Rice
6. Oishinbo: Izakaya: Pub Food......

Last edited:

boba_fett

Master Member
Reaction score
reading Long way down by Nick Hornby than moving on to Norwegian Wood by Muraki

just bought The perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky today

epsilon8

Reaction score
[August] List

[] The Square Root of Two: A Dialogue Concerning a Number and a Sequence by David Flannery
roottwo.jpg

[] Pragmatic Thinking and Learning: Refactor Your Wetware by Andy Hunt
cat.gif

[] Sounds Good on Paper – How to Bring Business Writing to Life by Roger Horberry
9781408122310.jpg

xanthy78

Reaction score
The girl who kicked the hornest's nest

should finish it within 2 days.. then it's time for shi*t my dad says!

yky257

Reaction score
Just finished The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand.

Just started on Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.

Bought and intending to read What Dreams May Come by Richard Matheson.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.