Paying Citibank credit card bills with DBS ibanking..

Sherra

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, is it possible?
how do i go about doing it?
anyone can give the step by step?

lesliehan

Reaction score
Cant, u can only pay citibank credit bills via AXN or ibanking with citibank saving acct

shalome

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, is it possible?

i posted before, but with no confirmation.
and i think there might have some changes.

1) set up Inbounds funds transfer using form.
2) add citibank cc account into your ibanking account, using the cc dont know how many last digits of your card number. try key from the last digit onwards.

never try before, dont know if works. was informed by them

zjjx1977

Reaction score
aiya, don't bother la. use scb xtrasaver atm card pay ur Citibank cc bill at axs to earn 0.5% rebate. better than nothing

Last edited:

happydays

Reaction score
How I Pay My Citibank Credit Card with DBS iBanking

It was very difficult to find information about the internet, which is why I am sharing this. I found this information by calling Citibank Customer Service. The following works for me every month.

In your DBS online banking account set up a new Funds Transfer to Other Bank.
1. Funds Transfer > To Other Bank
2. On Account :
a. Payee Bank Code : Citibank NA (7214)
b. Payee Branch Code : Call Citibank to Confirm
c. Payee Account Number : Type in the LAST 12 numbers (that is, omit the first 4 numbers)
d. Name of Payee : I entered "CITIBANK MASTER" so I could tell which card I am paying.

Do call up customer help desk to confirm the details, but this works for me every month! IT'S A BIG TIME SAVER. Much easier than standing in front of the AXN machine.

IronMan123

Master Member
Reaction score
It was very difficult to find information about the internet, which is why I am sharing this. I found this information by calling Citibank Customer Service. The following works for me every month.

2. On Account :
c. Payee Account Number : Type in the LAST 12 numbers (that is, omit the first 4 numbers)
d. Name of Payee : I entered "CITIBANK MASTER" so I could tell which card I am paying.

Do call up customer help desk to confirm the details, but this works for me every month! IT'S A BIG TIME SAVER. Much easier than standing in front of the AXN machine.

Stanchart online banking can pay all the credit card bill w/o charges. No need to pay via AXS m/c & lower the risk to get your ATM card skimmed by somebody who want to steal your monies.

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

2. On Account :

Can pay by Ibanking? Thought not possible.

Yurikaze

Reaction score
Hi, is it possible?

Who says u can't?

TS, I've been paying my citibank cc bills for many long years using DBS ibanking and vice versa using Citibank ibanking linked to DBS savings account for citibank cc bills..

Haha, works both ways. 1st way was described by one of the earlier post. 2nd way is by calling up citibank to request for interbank request form. Fill up, mail back and u can see the dbs account in yr citibank ibanking payment option. Select it and u can pay yr citibank cc bills liao lo! Deduct from yr POSB/DBS acc lo.. :s12:

sgmegadeals

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

2. On Account :

Will this method work for other banks' cc ? I am using SCB to pay my CC bills, but would like to have DBS as standby in case the SMS network experiences heavy traffic (some sms was delayed a few hours).

innumerabilis

Reaction score
I called up citibank, and the CS said the branch code is 011, same for everyone (i.e. does not differ according to card).

And the payee account number is last 11 numbers since DBS ibanking only allows 11 max.

sgmegadeals

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has the branch code for maybank or SCB if you are using this method to pay the CC bills ? I presume the 11 digits input are same for the 2 banks.

racife

Reaction score

2. On Account :

I called up citibank, and the CS said the branch code is 011, same for everyone (i.e. does not differ according to card).

And the payee account number is last 11 numbers since DBS ibanking only allows 11 max.

Am testing this with UOB ibanking.

zercab

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry abit off topic..when wil normally the citibank cc come ah?

apriliasiao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

2. On Account :

Is this referring to the last 11 numbers of the credit card no.?
So we gotto create a different interbank transfer if paying to a different Citibank CC?

innumerabilis

Reaction score
Yes, the last 11 numbers of the 16-digit credit card number.

Yes, treat each Citibank CC like a different "other bank" account.

Now I don't use DBS anymore, I just use OCBC i-banking which can pay all credit cards in Singapore.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.