WTS: Ceragem Thermal Massage Bed for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amulet

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
master.jpg

effects.gif

Original Price: SGD$4000
On Sale Price: SGD$1000 (Negotiable)

Good working condition!

Free Delivery and Fixing on.

CERAGEM is an Automatic Thermal Massager that combines massage and
Ceragem pressure™ with Radiant Infrared heat(moxibustion effect), emitted through jade
and Epoxy Carbon Panel for an overall rejuvenation.

It is a product that unblocks one's energy channels and relaxes
muscles around the spine, improving blood and Qi circulation as the internal projectors
move along the torso.
(Qi is the Chinese word for vitality, life-force, and power).

* The Internal Projector works along the spine to relax spinal nerves and to eliminate back pains associated with lack of exercise, incorrect posture or bad habits.
* The Roller target pressure points on the neck to relieve stiff neck problems associated with long hours sitting in front of a computer or a TV.
* The 3-sphere and 9-sphere projectors massage the abdomen lightly to relieve stomach aches and cramps.
* The Radiant Infrared Heat penetrate into leg muscles and joints to relieve joint pains caused by constant pressure from walking, standing and exercise.

Payment by Funds Transfer: POSB SAVINGS 241-12117-8
*COD with at least 10% fund transfer before delivery(upon confirmation)
*10% Deposit non-refundable if order is canceled.

Osw712

Reaction score
I'm interest with it but wan to know hw is the condition n hw old is it?

acemundo

Reaction score
ceragem bed for sale

anyone still interested in buying the ceragem jade massaging therapeutic bed? i have a unit for sale. moving house and trying to make new house less clutter so would like to sell. hardly used, even the ceragem servicemen commented so durign the annual servicing.

the bed is very good for health as my parents would attest to it and i bought it on impulse due to their persuasion but due to hectic work schedule, hardly used it.

contact me 93888759

mhakim92

Reaction score
interested

Hi,
I'm interested to know the detail of the product. Is the product still available? Thought to bought for my parents at Malaysia. Tq

teckpenglim

Reaction score
Hi are you still interested in buying a Cerigem? I have one, rarely used. Call me if interested: 92704893. TP Lim

Riequeza

Reaction score
Ceragem Massage Bed 2nd Hand Need Urgent

Hi everybody,

I need 2 unit more Ceragem Massage Bed 2nd hand (used) with price below SGD1500. IF you need to sell,lets call me ASAP...+601115620039.

Thanks.

Amulet

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry didn't update..

The bed isn't available anymore..

Moved on to a better brand now.. :D

vannezz

Reaction score
1 Ceragem Master Bed for sale!! In pristine condition!!

Hi,
Anyone still interested in buying the ceragem massaging therapeutic bed? I have a unit for sale. We are trying to de-clutter the house and it is in pristine condition as my parents seldom use it. Guess it was an impulse buy on my part as i thought they will use it.

Original Price: SGD$4000+
Letting go at: SGD$2500 (Negotiable)

contact me 81387002.

Cheers.

vannezz

Reaction score
Hi,
Anyone still interested in buying the ceragem massaging therapeutic bed? I have a unit for sale. We are trying to de-clutter the house and it is in pristine condition as my parents seldom use it. Guess it was an impulse buy on my part as i thought they will use it.

Original Price: SGD$4000+
Letting go at: SGD$2500 (Negotiable)

contact me 81387002.

Cheers.

Hi All, please note the bed has been sold.

geddit

Reaction score
WTS ceragem m3500 for 2k as it was hardly used in last 3 years. Please contact me 9270 3338 if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.