Seriously. anyone entered uni from a local poly? can post results?

fricky

Reaction score
yaoxing said:

Duh, she's my friend, also my good friend's wife, and she knew us in NUS physics. :laugh: How to unconfirm???

after graduating from 'Physics' do what?

yaoxing

Master Member
Reaction score
fricky said:

after graduating from 'Physics' do what?

She stayed in NUS to do research, while me and my good friend are both bonded by scholarship.

floppy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yaoxing said:

She stayed in NUS to do research, while me and my good friend are both bonded by scholarship.

to be a teacher in junior colleges?

yaoxing

Master Member
Reaction score
floppy said:

how many years? but teacher's pay good ma...:D

Relatively good, considering the current economic climate. When the economy picks up, people will start leaving. Because the kind of treatment teachers get nowadays is pathetic. Everything have to please the students, worse that those MacDonald crews. At least they can just quit if they don't like the face of the customers.

floppy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yaoxing said:

Relatively good, considering the current economic climate. When the economy picks up, people will start leaving. Because the kind of treatment teachers get nowadays is pathetic. Everything have to please the students, worse that those MacDonald crews. At least they can just quit if they don't like the face of the customers.

i can understand the pains of my teachers in secondary school also...considering the ways i treat my teachers than...:D

poly lecs very bochup. you die they also dun care. Come over after your bond bro?:p

quit? current economic situation,got job no quit liao loh...now even mac also not hiring ppl liao...

floppy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yaoxing said:

:laugh: Bro~ you tried applying arh??? :D Diploma holders can be branch managers liao....

brudder i half way thru diploma nia..

branch managers? the pay sibei pathetic. 1.5k before cpf cut, who want sia.

yaoxing

Master Member
Reaction score
floppy said:

brudder i half way thru diploma nia..

branch managers? the pay sibei pathetic. 1.5k before cpf cut, who want sia.

I think Full O level cert. also can become manager. Not too sure. Seen a neighbour working as one.

floppy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yaoxing said:

I think Full O level cert. also can become manager. Not too sure. Seen a neighbour working as one.

but i dun wan be branch manager..:(

shall work towards my ambition:D

yaoxing

Master Member
Reaction score
floppy said:

but i dun wan be branch manager..:(

shall work towards my ambition:D

In Singapore, 'ambitions' usually can't earn a living. :D So does mine.

floppy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yaoxing said:

In Singapore, 'ambitions' usually can't earn a living. :D So does mine.

ambitions can't, working towards one and achieving it does:)

yaoxing

Master Member
Reaction score
floppy said:

ambitions can't, working towards one and achieving it does:)

Depends on what's your ambition. Like mine, I doubt anyone would be interested in employing me even if I achieved my ambition.

floppy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yaoxing said:

Depends on what's your ambition. Like mine, I doubt anyone would be interested in employing me even if I achieved my ambition.

hmm? what ambition bro?

my ambition, not hard to achieve. i wish to be an oracle engin:)

yaoxing

Master Member
Reaction score
floppy said:

hmm? what ambition bro?

my ambition, not hard to achieve. i wish to be an oracle engin:)

Wah... Oracle.... My ambition arh... haha. Don't tell you. =p I'm going off to sleep now. Need to go jogging tomorrow morning.

floppy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yaoxing said:

Wah... Oracle.... My ambition arh... haha. Don't tell you. =p I'm going off to sleep now. Need to go jogging tomorrow morning.

okie bro good nite...heh.

Swordfish07

Reaction score
to be able to enter local uni, i think ave grades is between A-B... pls dun repeat or fail any subjects... :D
hw recongise ur diploma is also another factor... for eg... eng students... best from sp or np... their cert is more recongised by local unis... :D

fricky

Reaction score
yaoxing said:

meaning she's working in a lab at NUS?
is that a good job?

yaoxing

Master Member
Reaction score
fricky said:

meaning she's working in a lab at NUS?
is that a good job?

Not bad. At least it's not office work, and she's paid according to her qualifications. Not too sure how much it is, but it's about the same as teaching, but without the stress of having to face unreasonable parents and lazy students. =p

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.