How to get to Jusco From Johor Custom?

ixoral

Reaction score
idone2u> thanks for the confirmation! not too sure on your alternative route but guess i'll keep a look out still just in case. Thanks lots=)

idone2u

Reaction score
idone2u> thanks for the confirmation! not too sure on your alternative route but guess i'll keep a look out still just in case. Thanks lots=)

Its the same way as you would have to take if you are going from JB CITY Square. After JB City square - you head towards Pelangi. There is a flyover that u drive under. On the right of the traffic light is the way to JB custom.

Last edited:

leogeo

Master Member
Reaction score
are Aeon Tebrau City and Jusco Tebrau the same place?

Last edited:

Premier_Dettol

Reaction score
Hi, thanks everyone for the driving directions to Tebrau Shopping Centre!!

Would like to ask, how to go back to customs upon leaving Tebrau Shopping Centre? Where to drive and turn to go to the road to go back to customs.

Thanks!!!

leogeo

Master Member
Reaction score
Do Malaysia cabs allow 5 passengers in a taxi? we have 5 of us and wanna cab to Aeon Tebrau from City Square...think we will get lost if we take the bus!

:S

idone2u

Reaction score
Hi, thanks everyone for the driving directions to Tebrau Shopping Centre!!

Would like to ask, how to go back to customs upon leaving Tebrau Shopping Centre? Where to drive and turn to go to the road to go back to customs.

Thanks!!!
There are two ways to get out of Tebrau to head back to Singapore. If u go by the underground carpark, after u exit, u turn right. U will then come to a traffic junction. Turn left and keep left. Another junction (this time a bigger one), u turn left again. [The hospital is on your left] and you are on a large road.

Then keep right and go towards the brigde (flyover) which will turn right and join the main road. Follow this road, and u will find that u pass by Esso, BHP, Shell, Esso and then u are back at Sentosa, Pelangi etc.

My adv is that if this is the first time, go back when there is still day light, so that not like me, first time cannot see at night and nearly lost... haha

Premier_Dettol

Reaction score
There are two ways to get out of Tebrau to head back to Singapore. If u go by the underground carpark, after u exit, u turn right. U will then come to a traffic junction. Turn left and keep left. Another junction (this time a bigger one), u turn left again. [The hospital is on your left] and you are on a large road.

Then keep right and go towards the brigde (flyover) which will turn right and join the main road. Follow this road, and u will find that u pass by Esso, BHP, Shell, Esso and then u are back at Sentosa, Pelangi etc.

My adv is that if this is the first time, go back when there is still day light, so that not like me, first time cannot see at night and nearly lost... haha

Thanks !!!!! =D

Much appreciated =D

Premier_Dettol

Reaction score

Btw what is the other way to return?

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw what is the other way to return?

There are actually many exits from jusco. Idone2u described to you exiting from the cinema side. You must be able to picture which side of the building to get a clearer picture.

Cinema side got 2 exits. One has a flyover whule the other doesn't.
Supermarket side also got 2. Likewise, one has flyover while the other doesn't.
Middle got 1 exit. Think that's about it.

Idone2u described to you using the underground from cinema side. You will hit a road after you come down then turn right. The other one is you will come out of car park and go over a flyover then just follow wat idone2u said.

Supermarket side
Exit flyover then you will hit come to a road. Keep right after you exit the flyover. After that, you will see a traffic junction. Turn rigt at the 2nd set of traffic lights. Turn rit and you will come to that road which leads back to sentosa and taman tebrau.

The non-flyover side is similar to what idone2u said. Turn left after exit, then you will see traffic junction, turn left and go straight to another traffic junction and then go past hospital and left again to the flyover bridge idone2u described.

Middle is similar to wat idone2u described. Except you exit and turn left, then turn right and go to the traffic junction and then turn left go past hospital and follow wat idone2u said.

Premier_Dettol

Reaction score
thanks....I was L.O.S.T.....hahaz!! Was confused by all the exits. But thanks again, cos I know how to go to Bukit Indah from Tebrau Jucso now.... =X

Premier_Dettol

Reaction score
Next Stop----KSL Shopping Centre. Anyone knows the directions to there? =ppp

FR on Tebrau Shopping Centre - Can go once or twice, but not always. Prices are comparable to SG, in terms of Food and Clothes. Some are even more ex than sg.

bbmars1128

Reaction score
is bt indah far? how to go fm custom?

I intend to go Indah Jusco next week. Taking bus from Jurong East, CW3 direct to Indah. Not confrim which day, but likely Tuesday. are you interested? I stay in the East, been to tebrau a few times. Wanted a change by taking bus. Had been to Indah Jusco more than Tebrau but was never on the bus. My main aim is actually Tesco and the rest, just walk walk...

Information to Indah Jusco I think had also been posted here before.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.