-=THE WHAT AMP ARE YOU USING THREAD=-

valentinotan

Reaction score
just wanting to find out what amps you guys are using and pairing with what IEM/CUSTOM.

more like a discussion and review of what made you use the current amp you are using now.

Im using a TF10 now no amp, but eyeing maybe a pico or something. maybe someone with similar can advice ??

lets discuss!

Last edited:

iAHBEE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The amps I love best was the Mustang and the Pico :s22:

But sold them off because I found the bulk vs sound quality is negligible for me :o

lesliehan

Reaction score
picture001gbs.jpg

valentinotan

Reaction score
The amps I love best was the Mustang and the Pico :s22:

But sold them off because I found the bulk vs sound quality is negligible for me :o

wah. the 2 amps i looking at now. but what were you using it with?? now what you using? hahaha

SiaoKau369

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
me using Pico amp for moi Shure SE535 and a Corda XXS for moi Beyerdynamic DT880.

kennybb

Reaction score
just wanting to find out what amps you guys are using and pairing with what IEM/CUSTOM.

more like a discussion and review of what made you use the current amp you are using now.

Im using a TF10 now no amp, but eyeing maybe a pico or something. maybe someone with similar can advice ??

lets discuss!

Same with u bro ,u always started a tread on the right time ,thinking of changing a amp ,currently using E7 brought from Bro from forum...

valentinotan

Reaction score
Same with u bro ,u always started a tread on the right time ,thinking of changing a amp ,currently using E7 brought from Bro from forum...

hahaha. always see things like custom appreciation this appreciation that appreciation. rig showcase(haolian) thread. but nth on discussion for purely amps. haha. so ya lo. let noobs like me find out more before plunging in. haha

zhuang_zijian

Reaction score
headfi got good offers for d4. btw those with iphone 4 might want to check out auzentech fuzen. 3gs/3g check out venturecraft godap. for interest in fuzen check my thread. these are iphone cases with amps built in.

iAHBEE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah. the 2 amps i looking at now. but what were you using it with?? now what you using? hahaha
For the Mustang I had a W3 with it, afterwards came Pico with the JH13.

Now iphone > 13/sm3/tf10 lor hahaha.

but 13's seldom bring out liao, kept at home to use when i decide to experiment mixing

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.