Official LV Community Thread - Part 1

digiMAX

Reaction score
Damier Infini, anyone?

y97k.jpg

GamerZ

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so far, DG launch quite long liao.. what is the color fading of DG ar ? fade to black ? :(

cruciate

Reaction score
Bought some stuff at LV today, reveals to follow when I'm more free. But wanted to share this cute little gift my SA gave me, a tub of French tea leaves, made in France:

5374939207_f8a8e0ee54_b.jpg

Wonder if it tastes any good =)

Last edited:

MeRfMeRf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so far, DG launch quite long liao.. what is the color fading of DG ar ? fade to black ? :(

will fade to purple/violet :s13:

Damier Ebene ish fade to green

Bought some stuff at LV today, reveals to follow when I'm more free. But wanted to share this cute little gift my SA gave me, a tub of French tea leaves, made in France:

5374939207_f8a8e0ee54_b.jpg

Wonder if it tastes any good =)

rooks rite ish dose sexpensive teas similar to TWG :D

chiu ish bought the Steeve arh? =:p

GamerZ

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
will fade to purple/violet :s13:

Damier Ebene ish fade to green

chiu shure?!

my damier ebene sibei cui. macam green color riao. sibei sian. i want to jumpship soon riao :(

dg fade purple is sibei sianz...

Darkangle

Banned
Reaction score
chiu shure?!

my damier ebene sibei cui. macam green color riao. sibei sian. i want to jumpship soon riao :(

dg fade purple is sibei sianz...

Hahah...my friend's damier ebene fade to Damier graphite colour...for a moment i thought it was fake cos it was half brown and half grey! :s13:

beettooth

Reaction score
Some 2011 prices.
PM me if you are looking to buy the below bags for your gf, i have the credit note for sale.

Tivoli PM - $1520
Totally PM - $1220
Verona PM Damier - $1580
Idylle Speedy Sepia $1570

MeRfMeRf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for the price updates!

have already updated on the 1st page pricing list.

Cheers!
MeRf

alanjw55

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for the price updates!

have already updated on the 1st page pricing list.

Cheers!
MeRf
merf zeh zeh, chiu are the sexpert in LV i wanna get a LV wallet for my gf, can recommend me something?

probably in the price range of damier multiple graphite

MeRfMeRf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
merf zeh zeh, chiu are the sexpert in LV i wanna get a LV wallet for my gf, can recommend me something?

probably in the price range of damier multiple graphite

erm... none actually, their ladies wallets chao chao oso start from 7xx region onwards :s22:

so maybe chiu ish might wana up chiu budget abit more.

alanjw55

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
erm... none actually, their ladies wallets chao chao oso start from 7xx region onwards :s22:

so maybe chiu ish might wana up chiu budget abit more.
wah so sexpensive arh....hmmm, what are the models available?can tell me?den i go see see rook rook see whether fit my gf a not

MeRfMeRf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah so sexpensive arh....hmmm, what are the models available?can tell me?den i go see see rook rook see whether fit my gf a not

maybe narrow down to preference to long or short wallet?

oh and a suggestion would be to get her either damier azure or ebene to match you since you already have a damier graphite, but of course anything goes if she prefs monogram.

next to consider would be optimal nos of card slots etc and the list goes on hahahaha.

Last edited:

alanjw55

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maybe narrow down to preference to long or short wallet?

oh and a suggestion would be to get her either damier azure or ebene to match you since you already have a damier graphite, but of course anything goes if she prefs monogram.

next to consider would be optimal nos of card slots etc and the list goes on hahahaha.
short wallet...ard 6 CC would be good enuff for her...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.