Lean or bulky?Post your pictures please.

XanderBuilt

Master Member
Reaction score
me2.jpg

For those of you who thought i was kidding about resembling a dumpling in my one and only polo t-shirt XXL sized.... btw for those interested, I found out from a 130kg colleague that Ashworth apparently has sizes available for the tubby individuals like me.

How much do Ashworth Polos cost?

If you'd consider S/S collared casual shirts I can refer my tailor to you. Might seem pricey, but the quality is good.

Another option to consider is purchasing from O/S - UK/Australia/USA.

Bear943

Reaction score
How much do Ashworth Polos cost?

If you'd consider S/S collared casual shirts I can refer my tailor to you. Might seem pricey, but the quality is good.

Another option to consider is purchasing from O/S - UK/Australia/USA.

50-60 bucks or so at Metro.

So far all the clothes I purchased via the interwebz fitted funny. Clothes aren,t really tailored for people like us. Once I co ordered some shirts from the US with a 6ft 6 inch 120+ kg friend and when the shirts came, I could not get the sleeves up my arms which were more than an inch smaller back then. However the bottom of the shirt almost reached my knees haha. Luckily he liked them enough to take them all off my hands haha.
On the flipside I did get a Cerutti shirt a few years ago and basically if i jumped off a plane I'm pretty sure that it could double up as a parachute. It was so big that with my arms up it looked like I was attempting to mimick a flying squirrel.

XanderBuilt

Master Member
Reaction score
50-60 bucks or so at Metro.

So far all the clothes I purchased via the interwebz fitted funny. Clothes aren,t really tailored for people like us. Once I co ordered some shirts from the US with a 6ft 6 inch 120+ kg friend and when the shirts came, I could not get the sleeves up my arms which were more than an inch smaller back then. However the bottom of the shirt almost reached my knees haha. Luckily he liked them enough to take them all off my hands haha.
On the flipside I did get a Cerutti shirt a few years ago and basically if i jumped off a plane I'm pretty sure that it could double up as a parachute. It was so big that with my arms up it looked like I was attempting to mimick a flying squirrel.

Ok I think I paid $80 for an S/S shirt. A bit pricey I know but it was linen/cotton or linen/rayon or similar. Pure cotton is cheaper. Plus it would fit exact, custom designed to your liking (higher collars, no pockets, longer sleeves, different buttons etc).

Bear943

Reaction score
Hey so we have no genetics for calves, but milkman-like forearm potential?

Sweet!:s12:

erm I was making a point that they look disproportionately small compared to the upper arm hahaha.

Seriously man i havent gotten those buggers to grown since a few years back. upper arms have grown a fair bit and are now hovering at 19+ inches but the forearms are still 14.5inches.... Anything worked for you guys in making them grow?

Note for you dirty minded ****ers I'm looking for symmetrical growth for both forearms not just in one.:D

KinoChoco

Master Member
Reaction score
erm I was making a point that they look disproportionately small compared to the upper arm hahaha.

Seriously man i havent gotten those buggers to grown since a few years back. upper arms have grown a fair bit and are now hovering at 19+ inches but the forearms are still 14.5inches.... Anything worked for you guys in making them grow?

Note for you dirty minded ****ers I'm looking for symmetrical growth for both forearms not just in one.:D
you can use both hand. and wear some wrist weights while doing.
1 inch in 2 weeks! :D:D:D

XanderBuilt

Master Member
Reaction score

I've heard about pinwheel curls, but never actually tried them. I've neglected forearms for the most part, letting them develop with whatever arm work I do.

Bear943

Reaction score
I've heard about pinwheel curls, but never actually tried them. I've neglected forearms for the most part, letting them develop with whatever arm work I do.

I m doing pinwheels nowadays 36kgs x 5-6. used to do hammers for 10 with this weight with generous amount of momentum hehe the next dumbell however is 40kgs (max) in the gym and curently no chance in hell i could do hammers or pinwheels with them

jctan77

Reaction score
Updating since the last picture i forgot when that i came back from china lost 2kg to 54:( now back at 56:)
IMG_1605.jpg
flexed until want explode:(

:eek:Big traps!
Do you have problem with side slinging bags? I mean if you don't cross sling the bag, just sling on either side =:p

galapogos

Reaction score
I've sloping shoulders as well. Yeah need to cross sling most of the time...

Bear943

Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.