Lean or bulky?Post your pictures please.

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Updating since the last picture i forgot when that i came back from china lost 2kg to 54:( now back at 56:)
IMG_1605.jpg
flexed until want explode:(

May i know your height? :)

Your shoulders/arms looks kinda ideal for me.
[Cause i'm also damn small... 53kg only]

BenZ_80

Master Member
Reaction score
Damn man anybody would get big and strong training with a crew like that. You just don't have any othr alternative but to. I passed the chap Samuel in the pic a few days before Christmas last year and damn was he big!!

Btw which one are you?

The specky.

fabiaN__

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
p1020151o.jpg

The coloured version of my avatar. :o

1.68m and around 60kg...

Looking to be lean... used to do Muay Thai but stopped due to work commitments and really got no time for it. Apart from working out with my barbell loaded with weights at home, I ride on the stationary bike and skip rope for cardio. I do both HIIT and cardio at moderate intensity for a longer period of time like 30+mins at max, don't have the patience for long runs/cardio workouts though.

The weather has been quite bad lately for runs. :(

Friends say I'm too skinny, can beef up more.

Any opinions?

blackvice

Master Member
Reaction score
p1020151o.jpg

The coloured version of my avatar. :o

1.68m and around 60kg...

Looking to be lean... used to do Muay Thai but stopped due to work commitments and really got no time for it. Apart from working out with my barbell loaded with weights at home, I ride on the stationary bike and skip rope for cardio. I do both HIIT and cardio at moderate intensity for a longer period of time like 30+mins at max, don't have the patience for long runs/cardio workouts though.

The weather has been quite bad lately for runs. :(

Friends say I'm too skinny, can beef up more.

Any opinions?

your frens are correct .

Bear943

Reaction score
Dude don't take this the wrong way but honestly you are skinny fat. This picture makes it seem like you are holding a lot of fat on your lower abdominal area and love handles. You appeat to have very little muscle mass. Btw what are your goals? Your lifts ? what do you do for resistance training?

jctan77

Reaction score
Fully agree with Bear.
Clear goal(s), consistency, and last but not least patience. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Bear943

Reaction score
Ouch. Pls be nice.

I am being nice but it is hilarious when a newbie who has not really begun anything resembling proper training and is merely reading about lifting spews stuff about consistency and patience.

MyNameIsGene

Reaction score
Invazn:You're ripped. What is your height though? And you have huge shoulders for your physique.
FroztSpectre:May i know your height?

Your shoulders/arms looks kinda ideal for me.
[Cause i'm also damn small... 53kg only]

jctan77:Big traps!
Do you have problem with side slinging bags? I mean if you don't cross sling the bag, just sling on either side

kebinu: kebinu likes this

@Invazn: I'm 1.67m:(short haix. Easy to look abit bulked up. And i was flexing anyway!

@FroztSpectre:1.67m oh o.o are u like kinda skinny?eat more!:)hoping to get my lats abit bigger tho=/.

@jctan77: carry school bag and deadlift ba LOL.and i think i tend to hunch abit.Er..Sling bags huh?ya sling on either side just looks weird on me but not cause of the traps or anything:).

@kebinu:Thank you:)Great encouragement.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.