Rules of the Fashion Bazaar - (NOTE: READ BEFORE POSTING!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerynn

Reaction score
Welcome to the Fashion Bazaar! This forum will adopt the same rules as General Merchandise Bazaar.

The rules are quoted for your reference:

For All:
1) No Mass-Order threads are allowed in the Marketplace Forum with the exception of “Mass Order Forum”. Refer to here (sticky thread) for details.

2) www.hardwarezone.com will never endorse any buyer or seller. We also do not send any form of communication of endorsement.

3) Avoid transactions that involve any buyers or sellers that are not based in Singapore.

4) It is the onus of the buyer and seller to amicably complete the transaction between themselves.

For Sellers:
1) Do not start multiple threads selling your items. Consolidate your sales in one thread instead of multiple threads.

2) Do not sell/distribute pirated or counterfeit items. Failure to comply will result in a ban and you will be reported to the authorities.

3) Do not start any threads containing the following information:-
3.1 - 3rd Party URL s outside of www.hardwarezone.com.
3.2 - Posting of any thread/post containing commercial information on company's name/contact number/whereabouts.

4) Without proper authorization, no sale of consumable food is allowed.

5) Sellers please add "WTS:" for your sales threads in order for the forum users to benefit from easy browsing and identification.

6) Bulk sales of products/Mass orders should be conducted in the Mass Order Forum. Find out how to be an MO Organiser here.

For Buyers:
1) Be vigilant on any transactions and avoid bulk purchasing, especially if the price quoted is extremely low.

2) Buyers please add "WTB:" for your buying threads in order for easy browsing and identification.

For the most updated set of rules, please see this sticky thread.

Thank you for your kind attention, and happy buying/selling!

xcarrie

Reaction score
hi, how many posts do we have to have first before able to post? thanks!

monk..

Master Member
Reaction score
hi..
may I know how do you post pics of the items you want to sell?
I can't seem to be able to attach any pics...
Please advise.

kittyous

Reaction score
yes i also want to know need to post how many times before i can upload pic.. can't seem to find that info

onlyViper

Reaction score
Does anyone know how many post counts are required before one can post pics in his/her threads? Thanks!

XLinkX

Reaction score
Hi, I just joined this forum. Can someone pls advise how many posts I must put up before I can start to include images/links in my post?
Thanks much.

aboodoing

Reaction score
adding the url of the image doesnt work either... it still says i dont have enough post counts... any ideas?

thewalkingangels

Reaction score
50 posts!

You need 50 posts to post pictures :)

love,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.