The Denim Thread [Read the first few post before asking questions] - Part 1

biksugondrong

Reaction score
Ah so you're selling cos you felt you should have went TTS :/ 666 looks really good too.
666 thighs look even slimmer than the 3001s judging from selfedge's chart. Pity it costs a bomb.

yea sure IH costs pretty much every single money in my wallet.. but sure it's worth it bro.

am selling because i need some cash hahaha

arctuates

Reaction score
yea sure IH costs pretty much every single money in my wallet.. but sure it's worth it bro.

am selling because i need some cash hahaha

Slimmer top block with not much taper at all would be the Flat Heads 3001/f310. Fits your description exactly. For a slim straight, most westerners have a problem with the thigh/hip/butt area, as it runs really slim. As for me, i'm 180 cm, 63 kg, waist 30, and the thighs for me are quite fitting, not tight, but still. I guess ill post a ****ty iphone pic of my fit.

blehbleh, biksugondrong - That's some excellent advice guys. I say so because I was considering both the 666 and f310 as well... :s13: For FHs, I can afford to be patient and wait for TDS to restock, since I was told they'd be coming in March as well. Early March, iirc. So can try those with the Dukes when stock comes in.

666s need a bit more guts since its overseas purchase, plus its a new 18oz fabric so I'm thinking of waiting for people to grow some fades and post pics before committing. But its terribly tempting... Thats why I wanted to ask if anyone could reconcile the differing fit tables.

Anyway, no rush since am barely into my Edwin Sens.. But I look forward to seeing your fit pics nonetheless! :D

ronaldlsh

Reaction score
Was looking at Selfedge's and Ironheart UK's fit table for IH beatle busters... Anyone knows why the figures are so different? I understand that stats very across each individual pair, but they're seriously wayyy off... like an inch in some instances iirc.

Also, can anyone recommend a slim straight Jap denim that has tighter top block and thighs, but isn't overly tapered from knee to hem? Fit pics of IH BBs look the part... I'm also waiting for TDS to bring in the Imperial Dukes so I can try, the measurements look about right... anything else worth mentioning?

They both use different measuring methods, hence the big difference. I will try to search for the thread on measurement, and paste it here.

arctuates

Reaction score
Slimmest to the widest:

IH666S
IH301S
IHxB01
SExIH07
IHxDC4001
IH634S
IH634SR

This is referring to thigh measurements, right? Thanks bro, much appreciated.

Hows the busters coming along? Your evo pics were one of the reasons I was looking at em.

zhehao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to make nudie jeans have fade on the right pocket? Like just a random patch of fade?

Just use key to scratch during wash can already? :s13:

sacrifar2

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is it weird that after doing a hot soak and hanging it dry for apc that now my knee area seems to be looser?

fxfinal

Reaction score
btw anyone wants a well worn apc ps size25 hemmed, or a black apc ps sz 24 washed once ? haha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.