KSL Mall (Johor)

suangern

Reaction score
Hmmmmm.... you can go to watch movie at city square? Nearest to us, just take bus can reach.

writetodonkey

Master Member
Reaction score
But City square cinema old and smelly leh.
Leisure Mall, i lagi don't dare to try.
Will go check out KSL MBO soon.

suangern

Reaction score
I watched at leisure mall a few times, I think its alright, plus free parking and nearest Giant to SG. City Square never watched before, so no comment. Perhaps you go KSL after that give us your views huh. :s13:

writetodonkey

Master Member
Reaction score
I watched at leisure mall a few times, I think its alright, plus free parking and nearest Giant to SG. City Square never watched before, so no comment. Perhaps you go KSL after that give us your views huh. :s13:

Parking is RM1 per entry at Leisure Mall. Just slot in the RM 1 bill at the entry of car park. I only go to Giant at level 1. Went up level 2 and machiam ghost town so don't dare go watch movie alone.

Will try out KSL and give FR.

suangern

Reaction score
Just realised leisure mall started collecting parking fee. haha. Thanks for update.

writetodonkey

Master Member
Reaction score
I went to KSL last Sat morning.
Fairly quiet.
Lots of stalls selling DVDs now.
I think they move from Holiday inn.

beanstalk6

Reaction score
It is make or break for the mall now. It can either degenerate to become like Plaza Pelangi and Holiday Mall (Danga Mall, if worse), or rise up to become like any of the Jusco. My bet is the former, because the mix of tenants has been haphazard, and non-selective. JB is only so big, and with Singaporeans and locals combined, the purchasing power is only so much. The Juscos are located further away from the city centre (read:away from the Singaporeans) and nearer to the new housing developments.

DepTrai

Reaction score
Total Waste of Time

being there a couple of days ago. A total waste of time. No anchor tenant. Shops all look like high end type. Biggest disappointment in JB!

suangern

Reaction score
being there a couple of days ago. A total waste of time. No anchor tenant. Shops all look like high end type. Biggest disappointment in JB!
Relax lah, Tesco coming soon. :s13:
MBO also consider as anchor tenant.

XiaoZen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bro... standard price in holiday inn is 1disc 4rm.. but buy 5 get 1 free... same same as KSL...

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
KSL - foc parking for 1st 2 hrs

kslparking.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.