Minimum posts to post pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovejesusforever

Reaction score
★★★ | HELP NEEDED | Forum Tech Support Issues | HELP NEEDED | ★★★

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks, Moderators!

Issue 1:

"You do not have sufficient post count to post images/links. Please remove the images/links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post."​

How many post count do i need in order for me to upload pictures unto my post? Do I need to be a deluxe member in order for me to upload pictures or link in my post or reply?

Deeply appreciated for any assistance or advises from anyone who can assist me in this problem.

Problem Solved/Not Solved​

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:

TheoDR

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Iirc, 8 images per post (including smileys). Should be able to post links/images after you have 100 postcounts.

commach

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Moderator, I need some help here! Apparently when i tried to put pictures or link at my post or reply. I got this message below:

"You do not have sufficient post count to post images/links. Please remove the images/links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post."​

How many post count do i need in order for me to upload pictures unto my post? Do I need to be a deluxe member in order for me to upload pictures or link in my post or reply?

Deeply appreciated for any assistance or advises from anyone who can assist me in this problem.

Problem Solved/Not Solved

You need 50 post count for all forums except EDMW which require 100 count.

Apply to non-deluxe member only, members can post picture/link as long as met 50/100 post count.:)

Last edited:

Xerynn

Reaction score
It's a temporary measure we're taking against a recent spat of spam attacks. We've made a police report and hope to lift this measure asap. We recognize that it's a great inconvenience.

To clarify, Deluxe members are not affected by this rule.

lovejesusforever

Reaction score
It's a temporary measure we're taking against a recent spat of spam attacks. We've made a police report and hope to lift this measure asap. We recognize that it's a great inconvenience.

To clarify, Deluxe members are not affected by this rule.

Xerynn, deeply appreciate for your reply! God Bless!

Midday

Reaction score
You need 50 post count for all forums except EDMW which require 100 count.

Apply to non-deluxe member only, members can post picture/link as long as met 50/100 post count.:)

Hope it would be resolved soon. Just met up with the above error as well. I don't post much personally except sell an occasional item or two. :look:

Is there any way to take join date under consideration as well if this 50 post count issue is to continue the whole of this year? ( I personally feel that old members who joined a year back are unlikely to engage in spam )

commach

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hope it would be resolved soon. Just met up with the above error as well. I don't post much personally except sell an occasional item or two. :look:

Is there any way to take join date under consideration as well if this 50 post count issue is to continue the whole of this year? ( I personally feel that old members who joined a year back are unlikely to engage in spam )

It wasn't a impulse decision to implement this measure, we been holding on for quite a while hoping the situation can be contain and need not implement this and caused inconvenience to our members. Unfortunately, the situation turned for the worst and we decided to implement this unwelcome measure.:sad:

Please bear with us for the time being, we are trying our best to resolve the long standing problem once and for all.

Should you need help in posting picture or link in forums under my care, please feel free to PM me and i will help you to post the picture or link. The folks in Hardware Clinic been doing this for a while helping members fall below the post count requirement.

Sorry for all the inconvenience causes.

zratter

Reaction score
Hi,

What's the minimum number of post to be able to post pictures in the marketplace threads? If we sign up for the DMClub membership, will this restrictions be removed immediately? Thanks.

sCam15

Reaction score
For a min 50 posts like newbies, then able to post pictures & attachments ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.